You argue with your parents about him

A/N: there's a lot of speech in this sorry.

You were having dinner with your family and it was going fine, laughing and having a good time, until your parents brought up your school work. They were saying how your grades had been dropping and your parents thought it was because of your boyfriend Michael even though he wasn't the reason.

"We're not saying you need to break up with him sweetie, not now anyway" your mum said trying to keep you calm but the anger inside you was already starting to build up.

"We're just saying he's a bad influence on you and you should see less of him and study. You need to be focusing on your grades right now, it's for the best if he's not around. We just want you to pass your exams and have a good career when you're older" your dad said.

You just glared at both your parents.

"Look darling, I'm sure if you told Michael you two need space for you to be able to pass your exams I'm sure he'll understand" your dad said taking another mouthful of food. You on the other hand couldn't keep your knife and fork steady from the anger you were trying to control inside.

"He's a sweet boy but he's definitely not meant for long term and we don't want you to make any mistakes with him" your mum chimes in. You were so annoyed and angry at this point steam might as week have been coming out of your ears.

"Okay we can see you don't agree with us, but you'll thank us when you've passed your exams and excelled in all your subjects and you have a career that's sky high. And by then you would have forgotten all about the little punk bringing you down-" your dad said but you couldn't listen to the bullshit he was saying.

"Shut up! Both of you! You have no idea what Michael has done for me. He's not the one bringing my grades down, he's the one who sits in my room with me and helps me study and you'd understand that if you just paid attention to me" you said standing up from where you were sitting at your kitchen table.

"Y/n just listen to us" your must said.

"No! I will not listen to you anymore, you've done nothing for me but put me down, at least Michael cares and you can try and break us up or whatever you're planning to do but it won't work" and with you saying that you stormed off to your bedroom before anything else was said.

When you got into your room you slammed your door making sure it was loud enough for your parents to hear and called the only person with the voice you wanted to hear, Michael.

You already had warm tears streaming down your cheeks as you brought your phone to your ear.

"Hey baby" Michael answered almost straight away.

"Michael..." You choked out as you let out a sob.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked, his voice full of concern. You wanted to tell him everything but the words wouldn't leave your mouth, all you could do was cry.

"Y/n talk to me" Michael spoke softly. You took a shaky breath as you tried to form the words in your head.

"I-I... It's my parents" was all you managed to say.

"What happened?" Michael asked calmly making you feel slightly calmer.

"They're blaming you for my grades dropping and they said that in the future I'll forget you" you told him, crying harder into your phone.

"I'm coming over, open your window for me" Michael told you.

"O-okay" you said bellow a whisper.