You fight in the day and make up at night

A/N: sorry this is kinda short

"Fuck sake Michael, grow up!" You shouted at Michael as you walked back and forth in your living room. You've been arguing for nearly an hour now and you can't even remember what started the argument.

"Me! Why don't you grow up?! I'm fed up of you telling me what to do!" Michael yelled back at you.

"I'm not telling you what to do"

"Yes you fucking are!"

"I'm not arguing with you anymore!" You shouted before you walk out the room. You went to your kitchen, the place you go when you're annoyed at Michael.

You both hated arguing yet it was the thing you've been doing most at the moment.

Throughout the rest of the day you and Michael stayed out of each other's way. You cleaned the house while Michael would just move from room to room to keep out of your way. Neither of you took it in a hurtful way, you both knew when you were annoyed at each other that you both needed a little space to figure things out.

You took your time cleaning each room. You started with the kitchen, washing the dishes, whipping the counters and mopping the tiled floor.
You then went into the living room, you walked in with the vacuum cleaner and Michael immediately stood up and walked past you. You heard your bedroom door closed just before you started hoovering the carpet. You then dusted the table and whipped a cloth over the tv screen and shelves.

You soon cleaned the bathroom then made your way to your bedroom. When you opened the door Michael was sat on your bed. He didn't hear you coming as he had headphones in. You stared at him for a couple minutes, you wanted to kiss and make up but you didn't know how annoyed and angry Michael was. You didn't want to try and fix things but end up making him more annoyed.

Instead of doing what you wanted, to get his attention you turned your bedroom light on. It didn't need turning on but it was something to make him realise you were there.

His head snapped up and he quickly walked out going back to the living room.

You didn't need to clean in your bedroom so you simply changed the sheets. You took the dirty sheets and put them in the washing basket ready to put in the washing machine tomorrow because it was getting late now. The watch on your wrist said 8:46pm.

You put all your cleaning products away and went back to your kitchen and sat at your kitten table. You sighed putting your head in your hands.

You managed to keep yourself busy on your phone for a few more hours until you got tired. You went to your bedroom, the light was off as you walked in and you saw Michael lying on his side of the bed under the covers meaning he'd already gone to bed.

You sat on the end on the edge of your side of the bed and put your pajamas on.(you choose what you want to wear).
You sat for a few minutes wondering if you should sleep in bed or sleep on the couch.

Before you could make your mind up you felt two strong arms wrap around your torso and a chin rest on your shoulder from behind you.

"I'm sorry about earlier babe" Michael whispered and kisses your shoulder.

"I'm sorry too Michael" you whispers back.

"Let's just forget about it and go to bed" he said as he pulled you backwards gently, you slid under the covers and Michael pulled you into his chest. You were facing him with your legs tangled with his and his lips centimetres away from your forehead.

"I love you" you whispered looking up at him slightly.

"I love you too" he replied and kissed your lips before kissing your forehead.