"I can't believe we started a food fight at prom"

A/N: hello my lovelies, I need some ideas for Michaels birthday imagine.

I hope you like this x

You and Michael had never seen eye to eye, you were always bickering with each other.

You were at prom with your friends, laughing and staying out of trouble. Then the double doors flew open to reveal Michael and his friends.

No matter how much you hated Michael, there was always part of you that liked him. Seeing him all dressed up for prom in his tight black jeans and clean shirt.

Both you and Michael the day before prom had been told by the teachers to stay away from each other so you wouldn't cause a scene, however that's not what happened.

Prom had 20 minutes till it was time to go home. You were walking back to your friends after getting a drink when someone bumped into you.

"Sorry" said Michael.

"Fucking typical" you muttered but Michael heard you.

"What's typical?" He scoffed.

"We got told to stay away from each other but you bumped into me" you said crossing your arms.

"It's not my fault you can't see where you're going" Michael spoke harshly.

"You walked into me" You said.

"No I didn't!" Michael started to raise his voice at you.

"Yea you did!" you raised your voice as well.

"No I didn't!" Michael shouted.

"Mate stop, people are starting to watch" Calum said, one of Michaels friends. Calum's hand was on Michaels shoulder to pull him backwards but Michael didn't want to move.

"Cal get off" Michael said as he flung his arm to get Calum to let him go, but at the same time Michael hit the drink you had in your hand. Making it spill to the floor and over your shoes.

"Fucking hell Clifford" you shouted.

"That was an accident I swear" Michael said.

"As if it was an accident" you said.

You turned around walking to the table of food. You picked up another drink then walked back to Michael.

Michael was facing the other way so you lightly tapped his shoulder. He spun around and you simply poured the liquid to the floor, letting it hit his shoes.

"What was that for?" Michael yelled.

"Getting you back for spilling my drink" you laughed.

"Oh you've started it now" Michael said before storming off to the food table.

Soon enough a huge food fight was going on, food flying around the room as people were running to get out.

That's what lead to you and Michael being left to clean up when everyone had gone home. The teachers had said they'd be back in half an hour to give you and Michael some time to clean most of the mess.

Half an hour had passed but the teacher still weren't back, you and Michael wiped over the tables and chairs.

"I'm not doing anymore cleaning" you sighed.

"Same" Michael said.

You both looked at each other, the food stains on your bodies, the events of what happened flowing through yours and Michaels heads causing you both burst into laughter.

"I can't believe we started a food fight at prom" Michael laughed.

"I know" you laughed even harder.

After a good 10 minutes of you and Michael laughing he walked over to you still chuckling.

"The teachers still aren't back, should we just go?" He asked you.

"I don't know" you said looking up at him.

Michaels eyes wandered around your face, taking in your features. Your eyes doing the same to him. The sexual tension grew and neither of you could stop your actions.

Your arms flew around Michaels neck and his hands held your waist as your lips smashed against his. Michaels lips moving in sync with yours, they fitted perfectly together.

A/N: I know this is bad I'm sorry, I've been running out of ideas lately.
What wouldn't Michael want for his birthday do you think?