"What was that for?"

A/N: hi my sweet pees, I hate college so much and right now I slowly giving up.

I'm sorry for not posting, I've had no time.

I hope you like this one x

You and Michael were out shopping, you were currently in the sweets and chocolate bar isle. You and Michael agreed that you both wanted something sweet to eat and some chocolate to take home.

You were becoming excited looking at all the bright packaging and Michael was stood a step behind you chuckling at you.

"Michael, I can't decide what to have!" You spoke looking around the isle.

"Well I'm not choosing for you, it's cute watching you" Michael chuckled. You rolled your eyes even though Michael couldn't see you as he was standing behind you.

You didn't notice a guy walk down the same isle. He was stood to left of you, too far back for you to see, but Michael saw him.

As you were trying to choose what to have Michael was keeping his eye on the other guy. He wasn't as tall as Michael, brown haired and looked like bad news.

You heard someone picking up a packet of sweets, you turned your head to see the guy and smiled to be polite. He smiled back and you turned your attention back to the candy in front of you.

Michael was glaring at the other guy because even though you looked away, the brown haired guy didn't. Michael knew you hadn't noticed what was going on.

You picked up a bag a sweets but put it back since you weren't sure if those were the sweets you wanted.

Suddenly you felt a hand slide around your waist pulling your body into someone else's. You looked up to see Michael, he kissed your forehead making you smile.

"Maybe we should get these" you said pointing to some sweets, you were going to take a step forward but Michael had a firm hold on you.

When you tried to move Michael kept pulling you back, not letting your body leave his.

You put your arm around your back so you were able to hold Michaels hand, making you free to step away from Michaels body to pick up the sweets.

As your fingers were intertwined with Michaels, he looked back at the other guy who's eyes were still watching you. Michaels hand tightened around yours, you could tell Michael was acting clingy but you weren't sure why, little did you know that Michael was trying to show the other guy that you were his.

You looked up to Michael, him still watching the other guy, you thought Michael was bored and you could see Michael was angry. You thought Michael was fed of you not knowing what to buy.

"Do you want to go? We can buy all this another day" you said, Michael looked at you and his facial expression softened.

"No, we came here to buy something nice and that's what we're going to do" Michael smiled.

You lent up to kiss Michaels cheek however he wanted more. As your lips left Michaels cheek his hand cupped the side on your face bringing your lips in contact with his. Your eyes closed as your lips moved with Michaels, whereas his eyes glared at the guy who was staring at you. Michael kissed you hard but his lips were still soft, you wanted to know why Michael was acting strange.

The guy scoffed and walked off making Michael smile as he finished the kiss.

Michael slowly pulled away, his hand leaving your face to slid into his jeans pocket.

"What was that for?" You asked as Michael cheeks tinted red.

"There was another guy staring at you and I wanted to show him you were taken" Michael spoke quietly.

"You were jealous of someone you've never met before" you teased.

"Let's just choose some sweets and go" Michael said changing the conversation.

You laughed picking a random bag of sweets from the shelf and moving on to where the chocolate was.