He hides from fans

You were in a cafe on your own, your friend was there but had to leave early because they needed to go home. So you were left to finish the end of your drink (coffee, tea, cold drink) by yourself.

You could hear faint shouting coming from outside the cafe but you decided to ignore it as you were happy with the peace and quiet of the cafe.

You watched the people in the cafe, two women sat in the corner laughing, the man in a smart suit typing something on his laptop, the old couple sat in silence. You took a sip of your drink as you hear the shouting from outside become louder. Other people in the cafe could hear the shouting as well as they were all turning their attention to outside to see what all the fuss was about. The shouting got louder and louder and the louder it got the more it sounded like screams from girls.

You turned your head to the side and looked at the middle age women sat near you, she give you confused smile as to what was going on and you slightly laughed back.

"wonder what all the screaming about" the lady laughed.

"who knows" you smiled back.

Before you could realise what was happening, there was someone running into the cafe and sat down in front of you at your table almost blocking your view of the window at the front of the cafe.  You think the person was a boy, they had their hood up covering their face and they were wearing all black.

"don't panic, just act like you're taking to me" the hooded boy said quietly so you could just about hear them. He had a weird sound to his voice, an accent but you couldn't figure it out.

"why should I?" you asked curiously.

"because..."the hooded boy said not having an answer to your question. "can you please just act like you're talking to me" he then said.

You giggled slightly before talking again.

"well, I don't really have to act when I'm actually talking to you now do I" you said with a hint of sarcasm in your voice.

The boy didn't reply but you heard a breathy laugh. You guessed he had something to do with the craziness that was outside but you decided not to ask about that just yet. He clearly owes you an explanation about why he came running in and why he chose to sit and hide at your table with you.

"Are the group of girls outside?" He mumbled.

"Umm" you said sitting up straight so you could see.
"Yeah" you answered.

"Okay tell me when they're gone" he then said and you took a sip of your drink.
"Keep talking to me so they think we're having a conversation" he snapped at you.

"I was just having a drink and what accent is that anyway?" you questioned.

"Australian, well I've been around a lot so it's kind of faded now" he mumbled.

"You know I can barely hear you because you've got got your head down and you're mumbling" you said checking to see if the group of girls were still outside, some had ran off up the street others were still standing there.

"Yeah well I don't want them to see me" he simple answered.

"You have your hood up, which is rude by the way, and your back is facing them so I doubt they'll see or know it's you" you replied.

"I still don't want to risk it" he said mumbling again so you could just about hear him.

You both sat in silence as you watched the girls outside, none of them looked in the cafe and you we're glad they didn't.
The waitresses were talking behind the counter and we're looking at the girls outside. You thought if they were planning on asking them to move or go somewhere else because they're scaring away customers.
You could hear some of the customers in the cafe talking about how the girls outside where being rude for just standing there and shouting. You agreed with them in your head.

You looked outside and watched as the group started to walk away somewhere. Once you couldn't see them or hear them you looked back at the boy sat in front of you.

"They're gone" you said taking the last sip of your drink.
The boy looked up at you and started to remove his hood.
You almost choked on your drink as Michael Clifford was sat in front of you.

A/N: I couldn't think of an ending so I just stopped there but I hoped you liked it my lovelies