You're pregnant

You and Michael have been living together for 2 years now, on your own that is after sharing with the other 5sos lads for a year.
You and Michael have been together for 4 years and you've been married 1 year. Your wedding was small, only close family and friends came.

For the past couple weeks you've been throwing up a lot in the mornings, you decided to wait before going to see a doctor incase it would pass over, but when your period didn't come you knew something has happened.

You bought a pregnancy test and made your way too the bathroom when you got home. Michael was at home but you just wanted to find out before you told him.

When you finished you sat on the side of bath tub and waited a few minutes to find out what the test says.

Suddenly there was a knock at the bathroom door.

"Babe, you ok? You've been in there ages?" Michael says from the other side of the door.

"I'm fine, just taking my time that's all" you said tapping your feet on the tiles getting impatient.

"Ok" Michael says and you heard him walk away.

You checked the pregnancy test stick, blinking a few times at what it says. You picked the box up making sure it said what you thought. Positive, you're pregnant. You squealed on the inside trying to keep yourself calm for when you tell Michael. 

You slowly stood up and made your way out of the bathroom to find Michael. You heard some noises coming from your bedroom, you stood in the doorway looking at Michael who was sat on your bed looking at his phone. You held the pregnancy test behind you back, and felt a few tears come to your eyes out of happiness. You sniffed and Michael heard you snapping his head up to look at you.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Michael asked standing up, he walked a few steps and you let out a small laugh and smiled. 

"Nothing's wrong Michael" you said and he looked confused.

"So why do you look like you're crying?" He questioned standing about a meter away from you. You wiped your face with one hand and your smile grew.

"How would you like a baby Clifford running around the place?" You said taking the pregnancy test from behind your back and holding it in front of you so Michael was able to see it.

"You're joking?!" Michael said as a smile covers his face.
"Are you actually pregnant?"

"Yes" you said as Michael wrapped his arms around your waist lifting you off the floor. You nuzzled you head into his neck and he did the same.

Michael put you down and before you could say anything he pressed his lips against yours. You smiled into the kiss tangling your fingers into the back of his hair and your lips moved in sync with his.