Break up

A/N: I'm just gonna say sorry now, I'm sorry for this, it kinda upset me writing it.

You and Michael are in the middle of an argument. You were both pacing around your living room yelling at each other.

"Fuck sake, nothing fucking happened!" Michael shouted at you.

"That's what you said last time Michael but you lied to me, you're fucking lucky I gave you a second chance!" You yelled back.

All over social media sites there were pictures of Michael and another girl and obviously you thought the worst. About 5 months ago the same thing happened, pictures went round the internet and he said nothing happened but he lied. The girl Michael was seen with called you and told you that they kissed and it was a drunken mistake. Michael felt so bad about it that you let your heart make the decision and you gave him another chance.
You've found it hard to trust Michael since then but you always pushed the negative thoughts out of your head, until last night. Michael went out and pictures of him and this girl are everywhere.

"Please y/n, I don't want to lose you" Michael lowered his voice.

"Maybe you should have thought about that last night" you lowered your voice not looking at Michael.

"Please baby, believe me" Michael said his voice cracking as if he couldn't believe his own words.

"You said that last time Michael but you lied" you spoke quietly trying to fight away the tears.

You didn't know what to do, you loved Michael deeply but if he can easily cheat on you and not even admit it, twice, it's not a relationship you want to be in.

"I'm sorry" Michael said barely above a whisper.
He slowly started to walk towards you. When he reached you and he placed both hands either side of your waist as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake-" Michael started but you didn't want to hear the speech you've heard before so you interrupted him.

"Just like last time...you're sorry, it was a mistake, it won't happen again, I love you not her. I'm going through it all again Michael, I know you feel bad and I know it hurts you as much as is hurts me. I know that you know it was a mistake but I can't trust you anymore and it's not fair on both of us if I pretend that I do..." You trailed off looking at the floor.

"No y/n, please baby don't say it" Michael begged knowing what's coming.

"I can't be in this relationship anymore, I'm sorry Michael" you said ignoring what he said and letting your tears fall.

"Please, don't" Michael whispered.

"I'm sorry, we're over Michael" you said getting out of Michaels grip and walking away. "I'll...um...come back tomorrow and pick up my stuff" you said stopping at the door.

You looked at Michael, his tears streaming down his face, his hands shaking slightly, his lip quivering. You wanted to forgive him and kiss him deeply and hug him tightly but you couldn't risk it. Not anymore.

He whipped his face with his hands and walked towards you.  He stopped about a meter in front of you and looked straight into your eyes.

"I never ever wanted to hurt you" he told you.

"I know Michael" you said with a slight smile. He may have hurt you but you don't want him to hurt over you.

"Can I...can we have one last kiss?" He asked just bellow a whisper. You nodded in response not being able to resist his lips.

He slowly moved closer to you and connected his lips with yours. Your tears hit each other's cheeks as he held you tightly close to his body knowing it will be the last time he does. Your lips moved in sync a few times before you pulled away not being to carry on.

"Goodbye Michael" you said before walking out the door.

A/N: any thoughts??