"C-can you show me?"

A/N: WARNING this is an upsetting imagine.
If you are sensitive to self harm or anything similar to that please do not read.

All you beautiful people deserve nothing but happiness. I love you all x

You and Michael have been together for nearly 7 months. You were both so happy and completely in love with each other.

You found it difficult with Michael being on tour but you made it work and your relationship has gone through the worst of times. Due to the love you share with Michael you know you can pull through any obstacle that gets in the way.

You were on your way to Michaels house to see him because he was on a break from tour for a couple weeks. You were excited to see him, as you walked you couldn't stop smiling at everyone you walked passed.

You soon got to Michaels house and knocked on his front door. You waited patiently for an answer.
The door opened and standing in front of you was Luke.

"Hey y/n" Luke smiled and gave you a warm hug.

"Hi, how's tour going?" You asked breaking the hug and walking inside.

"Great, uh, Michaels in his room and he's not in a good mood" Luke told you.

"Okay" you replied and made your way to Michaels room.

You took a deep breath and knocked on his bedroom door incase he was changing or doing something inside he didn't want you to see.

"Michael?" You said as you knocked.

You didn't get an answer and you couldn't hear any movement coming from inside either.

"Michael?" You knocked again but you didn't get a response.

You slowly turned the door handle and pushed the door open a small amount. You looked inside but couldn't see Michael.
You step inside Michaels room and closed the door behind you.

You could see a lump under the covers of Michaels bed so you walk over and sat down.

"Michael? It's me" you spoke quietly placing a hand over him. 

He rolled over and the first thing you noticed were the tear stains on his cheeks.

"Mikey what's wrong?" You asked as he slowly sat up a little.
His arms pulled you close to him and he rested his head on your lap. You placed your hand in his hair and let your finger flow through it.

After a short while Michael sat up properly next to you. You held his hand in yours.

"Talk to me, what happened?" You asked and his glossy eyes met yours.

You watched Michaels eyes flicker between yours and it made your heart break to see him like this.

"I-I just really h-hate myself sometimes" Michael stuttered and you could feel your heart shatter at his words.

"Why Mikey?" You asked moving closer and bringing him into a hug.

"I-I'm not the good looking one in the band, I d-don't have the best singing voice e-either. I-I just feel so empty a-and h-hate myself for who I am" Michael said making your hug him tighter.

"How long have you felt like this?" You asked Michael.
You knew that Michael was struggling with these sorts of issues but you've never seen him like this or hear the word he has spoken to you.

"A while, I-I..." Michael trailed off wanting to tell you something but he didn't know how to.

"Mikey, you're so silly, you should have told me about this sooner and I would have helped you" you slightly smiled but Michael didn't smile back.

You could tell there was something that Michael wasn't telling you and you thought the worst. You wondered if he'd self harmed or done something worse. You knew you had to ask and you knew that you needed to ask now.

"Michael, h-have you...have you self harmed?" You struggled you let the words out of your mouth.

Michael took his eyes away from you and nodded. Michaels tears were flowing down his cheeks as tears formed in your eyes.

"C-can you show me?" You hesitated to ask but made yourself.

Michael didn't move but then it clicked in your head.

You reached for Michaels left arm and held his hand tightly as you pushed his bracelets apart so you could see his skin. You saw all the scars Michael had created with a blade. You were shocked, you were upset, bust most of all you felt guilt for not figuring out what Michael was going through.

"Michael, I am so sorry for not realising this. You probably hate me for not seeing this earlier" you said letting your tears leave your eyes.
"I promise you that I will do everything I can to keep you happy, you deserve the world, you should be smiling and happy all the time and I won't stop until that happens. I'm so sorry you've been going through this alone, but you're not alone anymore" you said to Michael and wrapped your arms around him. Michael hurried his head in the crook of your neck and cried.

When you both calmed down you spoke to Michael and he told you everything. He told you how long he's felt the pain inside. He told you why he's felt that way. He told you why he thought self harm was the only thing he deserved. He told you why he didn't want to tell you. He told you why he wanted to escape from the horrible world. He told you how you helped him without knowing. He told you how much he loves you. He told you how thankful he was for having you in his life.

He told you he won't be here if you need stepped into his life.

A/N: I do wonder sometimes if Michael is actually like this, it generally scars a lot of fans.

We all want the best for all the boy so let make sure that we keep them all happy x

Don't ever let people make you feel down, you are you for a reason x