"Happy Christmas y/n!"

A/N: merry Christmas all and happy holidays, hope everyone has a wonderful day x

You were best friends with Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael. You always had a soft spot for Michael but as you both got older, your feelings developed. For the past year you've had a huge crush on Michael.

This Christmas you and the 5sos boys decided to have your own Christmas after Christmas. You all picked a day to meet up and redo Christmas together.

You were on your way to meet the boys for your Christmas Day with them. You all agreed to buy everyone only one present each, which meant you'd all have 4 presents each.

You knocked on the front door as you waited for someone to answer.
The door opened but before you could say anything you were pulled into a hug by Ashton.

"Happy Christmas y/n!" Ashton shouted once he let you go.

"Happy Christmas Ash" you laughed waking inside.

You got greeted with hugs by the rest of boys and put your presents by the Christmas tree with all the other presents.

"So what now?" You questioned.

"I'd say let eat then open presents" Michael said to which you all agreed to.

**time skip by a couple hours**

You d all eaten and started to give out presents.
Everyone loved all the presents that other got them and soon you were all cuddled together on the couches watching movies.

"We're out of popcorn" Calum said.

"I'll go get some" you said picking up the empty bowl and walking into the kitchen.

As you waited for fresh popcorn to pop you heard someone walk into the kitchen. You turned around to see Michael.

"I...uh...I know we all said only one present but I wanted to give you something else" Michael mumbled.

He handed you a rectangular box that wasn't wrapped up.

You opened the box to see a charm bracelet, the charms being miniature things you love.

**the charms could be: a games controller, pizza slice, eiffel tower, heart. Basically anything you want**

"Michael...th-this is lovely, thank you" you pulled Michael into a tight hug.

"It took me ages to find all those" Michael chuckled as you let him go.

"Thank you" you repeated.

"I'm glad you like it, I wanted you to have something a little more this year" Michael said as he watched you take the bracelet out of its box.

"Could you help me put it on?" You asked Michael.
He gently held the clasp in his fingers and put the bracelet on your wrist.

"I love it" you said, turning the charms with your fingers slightly.

Little did you know that Michael wanted to kiss you there and then, but he wasn't sure if you felt the same way.