"Here baby let me help"

A/N: Comment what you would get Michael for Christmas

Here's a short one for you all my lovelies x

You just got home from having a tough and bad day at work. Michael had been home all day playing video games to pass time until you got home.

You walked through your front door, your head pounding and your body ached. You took your coat off and put your bag down.

You heard Michaels game he was playing and you also heard Michael shouting at the game.

You walked into the living room where Michael was playing his video game.

"Michael please be more quiet" you snapped at him.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't realise you came home" Michael said pausing his game and looking at you.
You rubbed your forehead with your hands and Michael clicked on to the fact you had a bad day.

You walked into the kitchen and Michael followed quickly behind you.
When you got to your kitchen you got a glass of water and walked to the cupboard to try and find the pain killers.

The medical box with the pain killers in was on the top shelf, you remembered Michael moved it up there to make more room in the cupboard.

You stood on your tiptoes to try and reach the box.

"Here baby let me help" Michael said softly behind you as he reached up to get the box for you.

Once you took the pain killers Michael put the box back in the cupboard.

Michael didn't say anything at first but hugged you tightly. You buried your head into his chest breathing in his scent.

"Bad day?" Michael asked you.

"Very bad day" you replied holding onto Michael tighter.

"Would you like to talk about it?" Michael asked you but you shook your head in response to tell him no.

Michael pulled out of the hug and held your hand. He guided you to the living room and made you sit down on the couch as he turned is games machine off and put your favourite movie on.
Michael then ordered some pizza and cuddle with you for the rest of the night.

By the time you were falling asleep that night, you had a smile on your face from Michael being able to cheer you up perfectly.