You're a single mum - part 2

It's been a few days since having lunch with Michael. You've thought about him a lot and how he cared when you're basically a stranger to him.
Ever since seeing Luke and Michael Haley has become completely obsessed with 5 seconds of summer, she listens to their songs, she wants more posters and when you found out about them doing a signing/meet and greet near you, you knew Haley would want to go. You told Haley about the signing and you thought since it's the day before her birthday you'd take her as an extra birthday present.

This morning you got up early to take Haley to the signing/meet and greet with 5 seconds of summer.
You made sure you got there early enough so you wouldn't be at the back of the queue.

You were standing in line with Haley, you picked her up and kept her close to you because you didn't want to loose her in the crowd of people.

You could just about see the table where the boys were sat. From left to right they sat Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael. They all looked happy with big smiles on their faces as they meet their fans, taking photos and signed posters and CDs.

Soon it was yours and Haleys turn, you walked up to Calum and put Haley down. Her head was above the table so she could see them perfectly.

"Hello, what's your name?" Calum said as he signed a poster and Cd.

"Haley!" Haley replied.
Calum smiled and moved your stuff over for Ashton to sign and you stepped along too.

"Haley right?" Aston said pointing a finger at Haley.
Luke and Michael were busy taking pictures with fans and hadn't noticed you yet.
Ashton signed your stuff and handed it to Luke as he sat down.

"Hi what's your na-" Luke started but stopped as he looked at you and Haley. "I saw you two last week right?" Luke asked and you both nodded.

Luke then handed the stuff to Michael who was busy on his phone. Luke gave him a nudge with his elbow.

"Yep I'm signing it now" Michael said grabbing his pen and signing the stuff. He lifted his head and a smile grew on his face.

"Hey, I didn't know you guys were such big fans" he laughed.

"We'll ever since seeing you, Haley can't stop listening to you" you said smiling back.

Michael stood up and walked around the table. He picked up the stuff they all signed and walked over to you. You held your hand out to take it but he didn't give it you.

"Could I have something from you?" Michael asked and you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Depends what you want" you replied.

"Your number" he said looking straight into your eyes.

You wasn't sure what to say and just started at him as Haley spoke to Luke.

"I know your not looking for a guy but we can be friends" he said with a smile.

"Ok" you said. He unlocked his phone and handed you it to you. You typed in your number and handed his phone back to him.

He gave you your things and you took Haleys hand saying goodbye to Michael and Luke and walked away. You could feel Michael eyes on you as you walked.

You and Haley soon got home and you cleaned the house ready for Haleys birthday tomorrow. You put her signed poster of 5sos on her bedroom wall and you played the CD for her.

It took you nearly an hour to clean the house and you flopped down on your couch to relax. You got your phone and you had a text from an unknown number.

Unknown- Hey it was nice seeing you and Haley again today x Michael

You smiled at the text and added Michaels number to your phone as you thought about what to text him back.