Good/bad girl bad/good boy part 2

A/N: Imagine your friends are called Alice and Taylor. Sorry if there are people you don't like with those names-

You and Michael have become close with each other. Most nights after school you've gone to his house and worked on the project then played video games after. At school sometimes you and Michael would sit together at lunch or walk with each other from lesson to lesson.

You found it nice hanging out with Michael. He's sweet and generally lovely person. It confused you why he acted like a bad boy when he wasn't one.

It's now Monday, the second week back at school. You were sitting with Michael at lunch. Your friends never understood why you liked being with him because to them he was another bad boy you shouldn't mess with, but you knew the real Michael.
You saw your friends and signalled them to come over. They hesitated but came over and sat down with you and Michael.

"Hi" Taylor and Alice said awkwardly as they sat down.

"Hey" you smiled glad that they came over.

You all sat in silence for a couple minutes. Taylor and Alice stared at Michael then looked at each other as if they were having a conversation with their eyes. You ignored it and looked at Michael. He gave you warm smile making you almost melt inside.

"Hey bro" you heard someone behind you say. Everyone looked and it was Michaels best friend Calum Hood, another bad boy.

"Hey mate" Michael replied.

"Ooh you're surrounded by girls, can I join?" Calum asked and Michael nodded.
Calum gave you all a warm smile, maybe he's like Michael and is kind on the inside, you thought.

"Why have you been hiding these pretty ladies away from the rest of us?" Calum asked Michael with a smirk on his face.

"How am I hiding them? and no they just don't wanna be around the others and neither do I" Michael answered with a slight tone of anger in his voice.

"I'm just saying, I didn't mean it in a bad way" Calum replied.
Calum looked between you and your friends and started talking again.

"I mean, you girls are beautiful, sorry if I offended you" Calum apologised. You and your friends smiled as a way of saying it was ok.

Taylor and Alice started talking about their maths homework as Michael turned to face you.

"So you coming to mind after school, to work on our English shit" Michael said to you.

"Actually I thought we could go to mine, we always go over to your house" you replied.

"Do you have video games?"

"Yeah, probably none that you like" you said.

"That's no fun" he pouted and Calum chuckled.

"We're not supposed to play games anyway and one day of not playing a video game won't do you any harm" you said laughing slightly.

"Fine" Michael sighed.

"Teach me how you did that, I can never get Michael to stop playing video games" Calum said laughing, you giggled as Michael glared at you and Calum.

Lunch went surprisingly quickly and it was near enough the the end of the day.

English was your last lesson you sat down by Michael and waited for your teacher.

"Sorry I'm late class" your teacher said walking in the class room.
"Quick reminder about your project, you've got this week and next week do finish it, I want it completed by next Wednesday so I can give you your grades Friday" Everyone groaned being reminded about the project.