"Luke, shut up"

A/N: updates will become slow, I know they're slow already but they will be slower due to me starting college tomorrow.

Warning: I'm changing the book cover to the picture added above the next imagine I post x

You've been on tour with Michael for 2 weeks now, you have 1 week left before you'd be going home.

You've been super happy to have seen the shows the boys and their support acts have done. Every night they've preformed you were in the crowd at their shows watching as if you were a fan, you were a fan just not a normal one since you're with Michael.

You've loved seeing Michael do what he loves for the past few weeks and you both agreed to not talk about how long you've got left. You and Michael didn't want to know that you only have 1 week left with him because you didn't want to try to do too much together. There would be no point in trying to cram stuff in while Michaels busy, you just wanted to spend time with Michael as you would if he was at home.

You were backstage sat with Ashton, Calum, Luke and of course Michael. You were sat cuddled up close to Michael with your head leaning against him and his arm wrapped securely around you.

You had been drifting in and out of sleep since you sat down in the dressing room and you didn't realise the time.

Michael nudged you to wake you up and when you did you noticed you were lying down on the couch with a fluffy blanket covering you.

"Hey baby, I'm only waking you up to let you know I'm about to go on stage" Michael said just above a whisper when your eyes opened.

"Wait, I need to be in the crowd to watch you" you said trying to sit up but Michael stopped you, pushing you lay back down.

"No, stay here and sleep" Michael smiled as he pulled the blanket up to your chin.

"But I should be watching you" you pouted.

"Y/n you've watched all my shows since you've been here, I'm tired of waiting for you to come backstage after a show, I want you to just be right here when I get back" Michael said softly, making you smile.

"Okay" you half yawned.

"Good, sleep tight baby" Michael kissed the top of your head then walked out the dressing room as your eyes lids started to feel heavy and close.

**time skip - are you fed of me doing these??**

"Luke, shut up" you heard Michael snap at Luke making you wake up.

Your eyes opened but soon closed as the bright lights of the room blinded you slightly.

"She's sleeping, so be quiet" you heard Michaels voice again.

"Dude I'm sure she's fast asleep and won't hear us" you then heard Calum.

"Why was she so tired?" Ashton's voice questioned.

"I'm not sure, we haven't done a lot, although it could be that she's been in the crowd at all our shows since she's been hear" Michael said and you tried hard not to smile.

"It's nice that she wanted to watch us every night, she's seen the same show done slightly differently for each place the whole time she's been here" Ashton giggled, followed by chuckles from everyone else.

"I think you should wake her up now, we'll be going on the bus in a couple of minutes" you heard Lukes voice say.

You think you missed half of the conversation, thinking you must have fallen asleep again.

You then felt a warm hand on your upper arm and soon a voice followed.

"Y/n, baby, wake up" Michael whispered and your eyes opened but you squinted from the light.

"How long was I asleep?" You asked with a croaky voice.

"Well, let's just say a while" Michael chuckled to himself.
"We've gotta go to the bus now" Michael said and helped you sit up.

"Sorry I missed the show" you said as you stretched and Michael sat next to you on the couch.

"Don't be sorry, you obviously needed to sleep" Michael said.

You turned your body into his, wrapping your arms around his neck giving him a hug.

"What's the hug for?" Michael questioned, hugging you back.

"Because I love you" you simply answered pulling out of the hug.

Michael locked his lips with yours for a short sweet kiss. It may have only lasted a few seconds but it made you smile.

"And I love you" Michael told you before you went to the tour bus.