He likes you

A/N: this isn't great and it's short.

Michael Clifford, the bad boy of school, the boy with tattoos and piercings. He's got a bad reputation with girls, most people say to stay away.
Your friends told you not to trust him but you did, your friends told you to keep away from him but you can't.

You were sat in class, 20 minutes into the lesson Michael walks in, late as normal.

"Morning Mr Clifford" your teacher said, she gave up with telling him off for being late and since then Michael and your teacher have gotten along better.

"Morning Miss" Michael lazily replied.

You got back to your work until Michael made the whole class look up from their desks.

"What the hell!" Michael spoke loudly.

"What now Michael?" Your teacher questioned as she stood up from her desk.

"Why is this new kid sat in my place?" Michael said pointing to the new boy in school sat where Michael sits, at the back of the class.

"Just sit somewhere else, and then be quiet so you're not distracting anyone" you teacher said, then pointed to the seat next to you where no one has sat because the person that did moved schools a few months ago.
You sighed and moved your bag off the chair next to you so Michael could sit down.
He slumped down in the chair and crossed his arms over his chest leaning back in his chair.
You started doing your work again as the room fell silent and you felt Michael staring at you. You ignored him, at least you tried to.

About 10 minutes had past and Michaels eyes were still watching you. You wondered why, why he was looking at you and not his phone. You pushed the thought out of your head before you thought about it too much.

Michael huffed and put his arms on the table then placed his head on them. His arm covered part of your book meaning you couldn't write properly, you tried to move your book but Michael didn't let you.
You took a deep breath before talking to him.

"Can you move your arm please" you spoke just above a whisper because the room was quiet. He lifted his head and smirked at you.

"So now I get you to talk to me" he spoke just above a whisper back. You gave him a questioned look, he's never spoken to you before so him saying that doesn't make sense.

"What?" You questioned him only making him let out a breathy laugh.

"I've been trying to get your attention all year, and I wanted to make you talk to me" he told you as his cheeks tinted red, you couldn't help but smile.

"Really?" You asked and he nodded in response.
"Why?" You asked and he looked away from you.

"Why do girls always have so many questions" he said and you giggled

You both sat in silence but you both were smiling.
The fact Michael spoke to you, let alone liked you, gave you butterflies.

"So, uh...would you go out with me sometime?" Michael basically whispered to you.
He looked nervous asking you which shocked you slightly, so you wanted to make him feel more comfortable.

"I'd like that" you whispered back smiling at him as he lifted his head to look at you.
You opened the back of your book and ripped out a small section of the back page writing down your number for him.

After class had finished Michael pulled you to one side of the school corridor.

"Skip school with me" he said leaning against the wall.

"I would but I've got a test later today-" you said but Michael interrupted you.

"All the more reason to come with me" he smirked making you smiling back.

You thought about it in your head, you could go with him. The test wasn't an important one and you had no lessons really to stay for. The only thing stopping you was it would be your first time leaving school early and if your parents find out it could go either way. They could be okay with it and tell you not to do it again or they could shout and tell you off.

You looked at Michael, your eyes met his. His eyes flicked between yours making you want to forget everything and go with him.

"I only came in for you today, the new boy being sat in my place just made everything easier" Michael laughed to himself.

"What if we get caught?" You asked him.

"Then we blame it on me, the school won't kick me out, my parents won't let them" he told you making you think twice about everything.

"So will you skip school with me?" Michael asked agin and you nodded in response. His smile widened as he held your hand leading you out of school.