"I'm not telling you"

A/N: I kinda got this idea because my brother is a new gaming YouTuber called 'the British wonder' I think.
Hope you like it my lovelies x

Your brother is a gaming YouTuber, he's quite well known now which also makes you popular. At school you're more or less the same but when it came to social media, you had a few thousand followers on the different sites you used.
You thanked your brother for letting you be in a few of his videos because if he didn't you wouldn't get the love all from people round the world.

One day your when you were sat in your bedroom listening to some music, your brother knocked on your door before walking in.

"Hey sis, I got some news" he said and you paused your music.

"What kind of news?" You questioned.

"Well there's a few things really" he chuckled.

"Tell me then I can't wait any longer" you said and he laughed at you for being impatient.

"Okay so, mum and dad are going on a weekend away because it's their wedding anniversary and I've got some people coming round for my new video. Actually it's one person" your brother told you.

You sat for a minute waiting for your brother to elaborate on where your parents were going and who was his next guest in his new video.

"Tell me more, where are mum and dad going? And who's in your new video?" You asked your brother.

"Mum and dad are going to a hotel for two nights not far from here, And my visitor is none of your business" your brother said before jogging out of your room.

You knew it must have been someone you know of and your brother obviously doesn't want you around for the video.
Never the less you ran after your brother. He ran downstairs and so did you. He ran round the couch in your living room and stopped as you stood on the other side of the couch.

"Who is it?" You simply asked and your brother just laughed at you.

"I'm not telling you" your brother laughed at you.

The next few days past, you kept asking your brother over and over again who was going to be in his video but he didn't tell you.

Your parents had just left for their weekend away and your brother had gone out to buy some snacks for you, him and whoever was coming round.

You were sat in your couch waiting for your brother to come home when there was a knock at your front door.
You opened the door and froze when you saw who was there.

Michael Clifford was standing in front of you. He smiled with his hands in his jeans pockets. You tried to smile back and you were too shocked to form words in your head.
Now you understand why your brother didn't tell you, Michael is from one of your favourite bands, a band that you listen to more or less daly.

"You're y/n? Right?" Michael asked you and you nodded in response.
"I'm Michael, although by the looks of things you knew that" he chuckled and you tried to bring yourself back to reality.

"Would you like to come in?" You asked him.

"Yes I would" he replied and you step to the side so Michael could walk in.

"Is your brother here?" Michael questioned.

"Not right now, he should be back soon" you said and led Michael to your living room to sit down.
You sat in your chair and Michael sat on the couch.

You sat in an uncomfortable silence for a while. You could feel Michael watching you as you looked through Twitter. You looked at him in the corner of your eye, his green eyes on you, not taking his eyes off you.

You put your phone down not finding it interesting anymore. You looked at Michael, your eyes locking with his.
Michael looked as if he was going to stand up and say something but your brother walked through your living room door instead.

"Oh you're here, oh fuck you've met my sister" your brother said to Michael.

"Did you not want me to meet her?" Michael questioned.

"Well I wanted to make sure she wouldn't freak out about meeting you or post it on the Internet" your brother said looking harshly at you obviously wanting to know if what he said was true.

"I didn't completely freak out and I didn't post anything in the Internet so don't worry" you said and quickly walked to your bedroom.

The day past quickly, and you hadn't seen your brother or Michael. You heard them shouting and swearing but because you were in your room all day too scared to leave so you didn't see them.

You went to get a drink from your kitchen and noticed it was getting dark out. Your brother didn't say Michael would be staying over night but you soon heard movement coming from your brothers room above and talking.
You waiting in your kitchen to hide out and see what was happening.

"So I'll text you tomorrow about the video" your brother said to Michael.

"Sounds good, we should generally do this more often. Hang out and play video games" Michael said to your brother.

"Definitely, anyways see you soon" your brother said as he opened your front door.

"Yeah bye" Michael said and your brother closed the front door and went back upstairs.

You were halfway up your stairs when there was a knock at your door.

"I'll get it!" You shouted to your brother.

"Okay" he simply replied.

You opened your door and saw Michael standing there again.

"Did you forget something?" You asked and he smiled at you.

"Yes, well no" he said almost nervously.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I forgot to ask for your number" he said and you couldn't help but smile.