He cheats

You sat on the couch in pajama shorts, a vest top and one of Michaels old flannel shirts to cover your arms. (if you don't like wearing what I just said then imagine yourself in something that you're comfortable in).
You rested your head on the couch looking up at the ceiling, you let out a sigh as you heard another loud thud come from yours and Michaels bedroom.

Michael's going out with Ashton, Calum and Luke for a few drinks because tour had finished. Michaels currently looking for a clean t-shirt to wear since most of his tops are either being washed or still drying.

You closed your eyes, your head still leading on the back of the couch. You wanted to spend the night with Michael but you knew that there's always other days and nights to spend with him.

You felt warm lips press against your forehead which made you smile, you opened your eyes to see Michael above you. He was standing behind the couch with a smile covering his face.

"I'm about to go, the others are outside waiting now" Michael said as you sat up better to face him.

"Okay, have fun" you said with a smile. He peaked your lips with his and ran towards the from door.

"Love you baby!" He shouted opening the door.

"Love you too!" You shouted back, he slammed the door making you sigh knowing you're on your own for the next few hours.

You turned the tv on to see if any movies were on. After watching tv for a couple hours you grew tired, it was just past 12am so you made your way to bed.
You did your usual nighttime routine and slept in the clothes you wore earlier.

**time skip**

You woke up in the morning at 9am. You rolled over expecting to see Michael lying next to you but he wasn't there. You thought he might have fallen asleep on the couch downstairs or maybe in the bathroom incase he threw up last night.
You wondered to your bathroom but Michael wasn't there, you made your way to the living room but Michael wasn't there either. You stood in the empty room thinking about where Michael could be. Worrying slightly you went to find your phone to see if anyone had called you and so you could call Michael.

You picked your phone up from where you left it the night before and saw a text from your best friend that was sent early this morning.

Y/f/n: so I went out last night with some work colleagues and I'm so sorry but I saw Michael with another girl I know you probably won't believe me so here's a picture.
**(the picture was dark and slightly blurry but you knew which one was Michael, he was kissing another girl)**

Tears filled up your eyes as you text your friend back asking if you could stay at their house for a couple days to sort your head out. She/he gladly agreed and said she'd/he'd pick you up.

You picked up a bag you use when you travel or go on holiday. You packed most of your clothes and the things you use daily. Once you finished packing what you needed you made your way to leave.

You were meters away from your front door when it opened. You froze seeing Michael walk in, he had dark circles under his eyes, staines on his clothes - the same clothes he wore last night - and bloodshot eyes.
Michaels eyes widened as he looked at the bag hanging from your shoulder. His head dropped as he realised that you knew what he'd done.

"I-I'm sorr-" Michael started but you cut him off.

"Save it Michael, I need to go so I can think" you said in a shaky voice, tears falling from your eyes.
He walked to you raising his hands as if to hold your hands but you pushed his hands away and took a step back.