You find him crying

You and Michael decided to have a movie night. You went to the kitchen to get snacks and Michael went upstairs to get a fluffy blanket. You were sat on the couch waiting for Michael, about 15 minutes had passed and he still hasn't come back.

"Michael?" You call out from downstairs but don't get an answer.

Thinking he might not have heard you, you went upstairs to look for him.

"Michael?" you said as you walked through the hallway upstairs.

You went to yours and Michaels shared bedroom and slowly opened the door. The moon was shining through the bedroom window making it the only light there.

"Michael?" You said again as you took one step inside the darkened room.
You heard a sob coming from the other side of the room. You walked closer and saw Michael sat on the floor with his back against the wall and his knees brought to his chest.

"Michael, no don't cry, what's wrong?" you say almost running to him and collapsing beside him on the floor, wrapping your arms around him pulling him towards you.

His head fell against your chest and his arms wrapped around your torso. You threaded one hand threw his hair and the other rubbing his back and arm.

"Sshhh, baby, it's all gonna be ok" you said softly and quietly to him.

You could feel your top getting wet from Michaels tears falling into you. You stayed quiet knowing he needed to cry out whatever was getting to him.

Michael doesn't cry very often, so when he does its best to let him cry the pain away.

Michaels grip around you tightened as if he never wants to let you go. You squeezed him back as you a small smile formed on your lips at his actions to keep you close to him.

"I love you y/n" Michael said just above a whisper.

"I love you too Michael" you replied kissing the top of his head.

"I never want to lose you" he whispered this time. You pushed his body back slightly and cupped his face so he was looking at you.

"Is that what this is about? You losing me?" You questioned and he nodded.

His tears still streaming down his face as you stroked his face with your thumb.

"You're not going to lose me, I'm here and always will be" you said but Michael only shook his head.
"Michael you're not going to lose me, I'm here, I'm here to stay" you said as he turned away and looked at the floor.

"I don't see why you are" he mumbled with uneven breathes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked completely shocked at what he just said.

Michael didn't answer but pointed to his phone. You reached for his phone and unlocked it to see Michaels Twitter. You were shocked, angry and sad all at the same time to what you saw. You were reading through the hate people had given to Michael, people had said he's a freak, he's ugly, he shouldn't be in 5 seconds of summer, he's annoying and so much more. You wanted to cry but stayed strong for Michael. He doesn't need this, doing his job is hard enough as it is without pathetic people saying shit about him that's not true. You locked Michaels phone and put it to the side.

"Michael, listen to me ok, nothing they say is true, you're wonderful, sweet, caring, kind, loving, funny, cute, sexy and most of all you're amazing at what you do. There's so many more things I could say about you that's good but there's not enough time in the world for me to say each and everyone of them. I love you, your family love you, your friends love you and your fans love you. They love you Michael, you mean the world to so many people that those few pathetic people saying those untrue things don't compare to the love people have for you. Deep down you know they're wrong, you know the hate isn't true. You are you for a reason, you do what you do for a reason and unfortunately those people don't see it like I do, like thousands, no millions of people do" Michael looked back up as if he was going to talk but you wasn't finished.
"I know it's hard to ignore what those horrible people say and I know it's hard not to let it get to you, but you are strong enough to not believe any of it. You're strong enough to move on from those people. You're better than them in so many ways and you know that. The hate will always hurt and it will always get to you but don't let it hurt you for too long, you don't deserve it. You don't deserve anything of what they say" you told him trying to give him a small smile. Michaels eyes were flickering between yours.
He cupped your face with one hand and kissed you. The kiss was passionate and full of love. Your lips moved in sync for a few minutes.

"What would I do without you?" Michael whispered as he broke the kiss.

"You'd be just fine" you replied with a smile.

Michael chuckled slightly leaning his forehead against yours as his tears stopped.

"Thank you" he said slowly.

"Don't thank me for it Michael, it's my job to make sure you're happy and to make sure you know you're loved" you said as Michael moved his head backwards to look back in your eyes properly.

"I love you" he said looking deeper into your eyes as he spoke.

"I love you too" you replied.
"do you feel better now?" You asked just making sure that he was ok.

"Not completely but I'm ok" he said with a small smile.

"Good" you said smiling.
"Do you wanna go to bed and watch the movie another night?" You questioned.

"No, I'm not missing out on snuggling under a fluffy blanket and eating snacks with you" he said standing up, you stood up as well wrapping your arms around his neck and his arms slid around your waist. His head fitted perfectly into the crook of your neck, kissing it as he pulled you closer.
After a couple minutes of hugging you both made your way to watch the movie, Michael stealing kisses from you every chance he got.