His parents get a divorce

A/N: I wrote this in a little under 5 hours. Hope you like it my lovelies x

It was late at night and you decided you sleep, you and Michael were visiting his parents and you got there this morning.

You've met his parents before and this will be your second time seeing them.

Michael was in his 'man cave' playing games, while you were sat talking to Michaels mum but were too tired to stay awake any longer. You didn't want to disturb Michael so you left him playing video games and you got yourself ready for bed. When you were ready you climbed into Michaels bed and turned the light off.

You felt the bed dip behind you but you were too tired to think anything of it.

You lay in Michaels bed just drifting off to sleep when you felt two warm arms wrap around your body. Smiling as you knew it was Michael he pulled you backwards till your back hit his chest. He squeezed you tightly and you could feel his cool breath hit your bare neck.

"Night baby" Michael whispered as he kissed your neck. You didn't say anything but you rolled over so you faced him. With your eyes closed you snuggled your face into his chest, he kissed the top of your head and you let out a relaxed sigh falling asleep.

The next morning you woke up and rolled over expecting to see Michael but he wasn't there. You sat up confused and rubbed your eyes. After waking yourself up more, you put fluffy socks on and a thin dressing gown (to cover yourself more) and went to look for Michael.

You went to the kitchen first and luckily Michael was there.

"Morning beautiful" Michael said with a smile.

"Mhm" you replied and pecked Michael lips.

"Good morning y/n. Would you like a drink?" Karen, Michaels mum asked.

"Yes please" you answered with a smile.

"Coffee ok?" Karen asked and you nodded in response
"And breakfast will be ready shorty" she added.

After you all finished breakfast you looked over to Michael giving him a smile but he didn't smile back. You frowned as Michael looked away from you. You thought you'd ask him later when you're alone, incase he didn't want his mum to know, or maybe he was just tired and nothing was wrong at all.

You helped Karen wash everything up and you helped her dry it too. Michael stayed sitting at the table watching as you and Karen put the dishes away.

When you saw Michael walk out of the kitchen, you thought now would be a perfect time to talk to Michael to see if he was ok but Karen stopped you before you left the kitchen.

"Y/n, would you be able to help me with something?" Karen asked.

"Of course" you replied walking towards her. She took a deep and shaky breath before saying.

"I know I'm Michaels mother but I need your help with something that concerns him"

"Has something happened?" You questioned.

"Yes, and I need your help on how to tell him something" Karen said as her voice cracked slightly.
You could tell whatever it is was really upsetting Karen and you didn't want to push her to make her tell Michael. You lifted your arm and rubbed her shoulder and upper arm with your hand.

"I'm sure whatever it is, can wait until you're ready to tell Michael" you said reassuringly.

"No, it's not fair on Michael. He needs to know" she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Come on, let's sit down" you said and guided Karen to the table. She sat down as you got a box of tissues for her. You sat holding one of her hands and waited patiently for her to tell you. You watched her tears fall thinking of everything bad that could of happened. She wiped her eyes one last time and took a deep breath before talking.