You're a single mum

A/N: just go back to when Michael dyed his hair blue this year (2016)

You're a single mum to your daughter Haley. You got pregnant when you were just a teenager and John is the father/your ex boyfriend.
Yours and his relationship didn't work out. You two tried to raise Haley together but you wasn't able to, you and him weren't right for each other. He also got a job and had to move away so only sees Haley a few times a year, whenever he's in town.

Haley is turning 4 next week, you're not planing on doing anything big for her birthday, just inviting your family round and a couple close friends. John said he'd call you to let you know if he was coming but you haven't had the phone call.

You were out shopping with Haley, your not much of a baker so you thought you'd let her choose her own birthday cake.
You walked into the bakery and looked at all the different cakes that were in there. Some of the workers in the shop gave you funny looks because you're only 21 and you have a nearly 4 year old daughter, but you're use to the looks people give you.

You were busy looking at the cakes and the prices of them. Haley was standing next to you with one of her arms around your leg.
You were looking at one of the cakes that was covered in think pink icing and had 'happy birthday' written in white icing. It also had some flowers made out of icing as well, they were small flowers that were dotted around the cake. You knew that would be perfect for your daughter, until you saw the price.

You looked to your side and Haley wasn't there, a shot of panic ran through your body until you looked up to find Haley at the other side of bakery, at least you could see her.

Haley was standing by 2 very tall guys, one had his hood up whereas the other held a cap in his hands showing his blue hair. The blue haired one knelt down to Haley and asked her something, you made your way over to her and she pointed at you making the two guys look at you, but you kept your eyes on Haley ignoring whoever these people were.

"Are you her mum?" The blue haired boy asked as you picked up Haley.

"Yeah I am, Hayley why did you walk off?" You asked your her, she pointed at the two guys making you look at them.

"I saw 5 seconds of summer" Hayley said quietly. You stood shocked for a moment not knowing what to say. It was Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford.

"She came over to us and pulled on our clothes getting our attention" Luke said chuckling taking his hood down off his head.

"Right" you said looking at Haley who was looking all innocent.
"I'll let you off this time but don't walk off from me again, ok?" You said to her with a small smile. You're not the type of mum to shout at your daughter, you prefer to talk sternly so she understands without getting in a strop with you.

Haley nodded and wrapped her arms around your neck and snuggling her head on your shoulder.

"She's cute" Michael said smiling as he looked at Haley.

"Cute but hard work" you giggled.

"I'm not hard work" Haley said in her angry voice but you only laughed, Luke and Michael laughed as well.

"I agree with Haley, she's too cute" Luke said smiling wide at Haley.

"Come on then Haley let's get you a birthday cake" you said kissing her forehead.

"Is daddy coming to my birthday?" Haley asked as you put her back onto the ground.

"We'll have to see if he calls me first" you said looking down with a smile but Haley doesn't smile back. You gave her a sad look, Haley thinks the world of her dad but she never gets to see him.