Hes had a long, hard day

*But you are everything I want and everything I need* - 5 seconds of summer, everything I want

**Michaels POV**

I sat in my car in my driveway to my house where I live with y/n, and right now she's all I want. It was late and I'd been in the studio all day with the boys.

I loved being with the boys and writing and recording music but today wasn't my day. Everything I sang didn't sound right, everything I played didn't sound right and then I had an argument with the everyone. Not a bad argument but enough to put me in a bad mood.

I got out my car and walked towards my house. As soon as I got in I took my shoes off and walked to the living room flopping onto the couch. I lay on my stomach and let out a long sigh that I had been holding in all day. I closed my eyes as my head rested on a pillow when I felt two delicate hands on my shoulders and soft lips kissing my head. I smiled knowing it was y/n.

I sat up and opened my arms for her to cuddle with me. She sat next to me and I wrapped my arms around her torso with my head leaning against her chest as her fingers slid through my hair.

"Bad day?" She asked, barely above a whisper.

"Kinda" I replied, she kissed my head again and I snuggled into her more.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while with me cuddled against her as she ran her hand through my hair. She knew exactly how to comfort me when I needed her to.

"Do you want anything, like something to eat?" She asked but I shook my head.

"I just want you" I breathed out. She used one hand to cup my face and made me look up at her.

"You've got me Michael, I'm right here" she told me.

I moved so I was able to connect our lips in a passionate kiss. I felt her smile which instantly made me smile.

"I love you" I mumbled against her lips.

"I love you too" she smiled.

After a while of cuddling on the couch I become tired and almost fell asleep on y/n. She was comfortable and warm and I had no intention of letting go of her. I gave her a squeeze and buried my head into her neck closing my eyes as I did so. I let out a relaxing sigh and gently kisses her neck.

As I breathed through my nose I could smell her perfume. It was one that I bought her when I was on tour in France. I'm not one for buying things like that but I know she likes girly things, even if she doesn't admit it.

"Do you want to go to bed?" She whispered to me and I nodded in response. I sat up as she stoop up and she held her hand out. I put my hand in hers and she led me to our bedroom.

When we got to our bedroom she walked in first, she lifted her arm and she turned the light on but I turned it off a second later.

"Michael" she giggled and I let out a breathy laugh. Y/n got changed into one of my tops as I stripped to my boxers.

Y/n has one of my tops for every different mood. The bigger the top means she's sad or needs comforting, whereas the shorter the top means she's in a sexual mood. Quite cleaver I guess because then I don't have to ask as many questions to find out. It was her way of letting me know without needing to question it.

We slid into bed and before she could do anything I pulled her body against mine. Her back was against my chest and I kissed along her neck. Our legs were tangled together as her arms hung over mine. She tilted her head so I was able to kiss her lips.

When our lips met they moved in sync for a minute before she pulled away.

"Good night Michael" she whispered breaking the kiss and turning her head back around.

"Good night baby, I love you" I said and kissed her cheek before placing my head on the pillow.

"I love you too" she replied sleepily.

A/N: Sorry this is quite short.