You cry after a movie

A/N: I think everyone knows this imagine but I wanted to write it my own way so here you go...

You went out with your friends for the day. Michael told you to have a day with your friends and you happily agreed to his idea.
You met them for lunch and chatted for a while before deciding to see a movie. By the time the movie finished it was quite late and dark outside.
Your friend offered to take you home and you happily said yes.

"That film had such a sad ending" one of your friends said as you got into the car.

"Yeah, look y/n is still crying!" Another one of your friends pointed out as the car started.

"Shut up, it was sad ok" you said wiping your eyes again.

It was less than a 5 minute drive back to yours and Michaels house so soon the car stopped and you got out. You waved bye to your friends and walked up to your front door.

A couple tears were still falling from your eyes as you walked to your front door and you smiled to yourself for still crying. You opened the front door to your house and walked inside to see Michael.

"Hey, how was th-baby why are you crying? Did something happen? Did someone hurt you?" Michael said rushing over to you while to shut the door.

You looked up at him and couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

"You're smiling, why are you smiling?" Michael then asked looking extremely confused and you giggled.

"I'm smiling because it's cute how much you care" you said raising a hand to his face and kissing his cheek.

"Ok but why were you crying then?" He asked and you started to walk into your living room to sit down.

"Because the movie was sad and made me cry" you laughed slightly.

Michael followed close behind you as you walked. You both flopped down onto the couch next to each other.

"Well next time tell me, I thought something bad happened" Michael said pulling you onto his lap.

"Ok next time I'll tell you" you giggled as Michael connected his plump lips with yours.

A/N: this is quite short sorry.