"Happy 6 months y/n"

A/N: hello my lovelies, I hope you are all well x
I'm sorry for not updating for so long but I don't have any ideas anymore to write about.

But I hope you like this one x

You and Michael had been dating for nearly 6 months. Michael said he'd take you out to celebrate being together 6 months.

Michael had planned a evening of dinner at a restaurant and then a movie after. You were both looking forward to it, however a couple days before the date day you were starting to become poorly.

You were sneezing and you had a temperature. You didn't want to cancel the date but you knew that you weren't going to well enough to go out.

It was the morning of the date and you picked up your phone to call Michael. It rang a few times before he answered.

"Hey y/n, are you feeling better for tonight?" Michael asked you.

"No unfortunately I'm feeling worse, that's why I called. I don't think I'll be well enough for our date tonight" you said in a nasal voice.

"Awwh baby, I'm sorry you're not feeling any better" Michael sounded sad and concerned.

"I'm sorry we have to cancel tonight Michael" you said before you sneezed.

"It's okay y/n, you can't help being poorly" Michael said.

You heard some mumbling in the background through the phone but couldn't make out any of the words being said.

"I'm sorry baby I've gotta go, I'll call you later to check how you're doing" Michael spoke through the phone to you.

"Okay Michael, love you" you said.

"Love you too baby, feel better soon" Michael said then you hung up.

You didn't know what to do, you didn't have much energy. You decided to have a hot bath and then have a tv day.

**time skip**

You were sat on your couch watching movies that were being shown on tv. You were starting to become hungry and you knew you'd had to get out of your blankets and get something to eat.

As soon as you stood up you felt a little dizzy, you slowly walked to your kitchen. Just as you were about to start looking through your cupboards there was a knock at your front door.

You shuffled through your house to your front door.

You opened the door to see a tall boy standing with his head down and a cap covering his face. He held two pizza boxes in one hand and a plastic bag in the other.
It took you a few seconds to realise it was Michael stood in front of you.

"Michael?" You said shocked.

"Hey baby" Michael smiled when he lifted his head.

"W-what are you doing here?" You questioned as you stepped to the side to let Michael walk inside.

"Well I thought that I'd bring the date to you" Michael said as if it was obvious.

"Michael you didn't have to-" you said but Michael cut you off.

"I wanted to, plus you're poorly and I wanted to cheer you up" Michael said.

You both walked to your living room, you instantly flopping onto your couch as Michael set everything down onto the coffee table.

"Okay, so I bought some pizza and I bough snacks, drinks and movies for us" Michael explained as he emptied the plastic bag.

"Thank you so much Michael" you said as he sat down.

"Happy 6 months y/n" Michael smiled, kissing your forehead.

"Happy 6 months Michael" you said giving him a hug.

A/N: this ain't an author note, it's just me generally saying some things.

Hello my beautiful humans, I love you all so so so much for reading this.

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating much. I've been busy with my college work and spending some time with my family and boyfriend.

This is my 67th part which makes it my 66th imagine that I have wrote.

My next imagine will be a Christmas one and then I'll write a New Years one but they could be my last imagines I write.

I might carry on writing but at the moment I don't see me writing many more.

There will definitely be 2 more imagines for you all but that might be it.

I love you so much you have made me so happy for reading, commenting and voting xxx