He proposes

You and Michael had just got home from a long day of shopping. You'd been out since 11:00 am and it's now 4:00 pm. It didn't help that you kept bumping into people, you had to stop for fans and talk to friends while you were out.

You walked in through your front door with bags in your hands and you kicked your shoes off. You walked to the kitchen and put the bags down on the table. Michael followed behind you doing the same thing.
You let out a tired sigh and rubbed your hands over your face.
You felt two arms wrap around you from behind, you smiled knowing it was Michael. He pressed his body agains yours and swayed side to side slowly. His head dropped in your neck and your head tilted back and rested on his shoulder.

You could feel Michaels warm breath hit your neck. He kissed your neck slowly, his kisses trailed up and down your neck, from your collar bone to your jawline. You let out a soft moan causing Michael to spin you around and carry you to the kitchen counter in one swift motion . He sat you on the counter and continued to kiss your neck.

Your hands made their way to the back of Michaels neck and his hands traveled your body. He kissed your sweat spot on your neck perfectly as he started to unbutton your jeans.

"Really? You wanna have sex now?" You giggled making Michael look at you. His green eyes were dark and full of lust.
Michael smirked and pulled you closer to him.

"Wrap your legs around me" he whispered in your ear. You did as you were told wrapping your legs around Michaels torso. He lifted you from the counter and supported you with his hands holding you tightly.

You kissed his neck gently knowing that's how he likes it. Soon Michael put you down so you were both standing in your bedroom. He didn't waist time to finish what he started.

He pulled your jeans down your legs and took his jeans off. He kissed you roughly but passionately, you tugged at Michaels top wanting him to take it off. He threw his top over his head and into the floor and did the same with yours. You were both left in your underwear.
Michael pushed you backwards towards your bed. You lifted the covers and both got in without your lips disconnecting.

Michael made sure your bodies were touching as much as they could. His legs touching yours. His chest touching yours. His hands clutching your body and your lips attached together.

"I love you" Michael mumbled breathlessly.

"I love you to" you replied smiling and Michael looked deep into your eyes.

Michael moved his hand to your face, he rubbed his thumb over your lips and cheek. His eyes scanned your face as if it was the first and last time he'd see you. His hand traveled along your body and stopped at your waist.
He reconnected his lips with yours for a loving kiss.

"I love you" he repeated breaking the kiss.

"I love you to" you said again.
The lust you could see in his eyes before had gone, he looked as if he was thinking. You watched his eyes flicker between yours as you both lay in silence.

"Marry me" Michael said more than asked, breaking the silence.
Your heart beat raised quickly at his words. Lost for words you stared at him waiting for an explanation as why he blurted those words out.

"You love me, don't you?" Michael asked you.

"Yes I do but Michael-" you started to say but he cut you off.

"I've never felt his way about anyone before, I love you more than I can explain and I want this feeling to stay forever. I want you to stay forever, with me" he said, you sat up slightly and tried to organise the thoughts going through your head.
"I could love you forever" he said waiting for you to answer.

"I could love you forever as well Michael, but..." you said but stopped not know what else to say, you didn't have a reason not to marry him, you knew how much Michael loves you because he tells you everyday.
You love Michael, you've never felt this way about anybody else before, it was a different kind of love that you wanted to last for as long as possible.

"Y/n" Michael interrupted your thoughts.
"Please, make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me" he said again.

"Yes" you replied. A smile grew across Michaels face.

"Really?" He said pulling you close to him.

"Yes Michael, I'll marry you" and with that he smashed his lips on yours. They moved in sync as you both smiled into the kiss. His tongue slid along your lips so you opened your mouth a little more for him. Your hands gripped his hair making him moan into the kiss.

A/N: sorry for the shit ending, I didn't know what else to write.
And also sorry that this isn't very long.