He accidentally hurts you

You were on tour with 5sos because Michael, your boyfriend, invited you to come for a couple weeks.

You were on Michaels side in the arena at a concert, loving every minute. You pushed aside the thoughts in your head about you and Michael arguing.
You've been arguing a lot recently and have been trying to hide it from he other boys but they've been catching you and Michael arguing.
The arguments are about anything and everything, whether it's about Michael being seen with another girl, you flirting with other boys or when Michael doesn't pay attention to you or when you forget to text him back. There's been so many arguments you're pretty sure there's nothing left to argue about.

You went back stage to see the boys because the concert had finished. Once in the dressing room you were all sat down on the couches and everything was going fine until you and Michael started to argue again. You both moved to the other side of the room so the boys can't listen but can only watch.

Ashton, Calum and Luke all sat on a couch while you and Michael were standing at the side of the room arguing.

"For fuck sake, is that what you really think?!" Michael said starting to raise his voice.

"Yes it is, you're more interested in your phone than me. You always do this, you come off stage and completely ignore me but get pissed off when I talk to Ashton, Calum or Luke" you said starting to raise your voice as well.

More recently Michael seems more interested in his phone or anything for that matter rather than you. So when you get bored you talk and mess around with Ashton, Calum and Luke. But Michael always thinks you're flirting and gets cross with you.

"This is stupid! I was just checking my phone then I see you being all close with the boys!" Michael shouts at you.

"Right so I'm supposed to sit in silence while you get entertained on your phone!" You yell back.
You two now have the other 3 boys attention and they're watching you.

Michael took a bottle of water off the nearest table and took a big gulp of it. You stood with your back almost touching the wall waiting for Michael to answer, he was standing a few meters away away from you.

"We've had this argument before!" Michael states looking at the floor.

"So why haven't you done anything about it so we don't keep arguing?!" You almost shouted at him and he glared at you.

"Me! Why don't you fucking do something about it?!" He yelled.

"I've tried but you keep fucking ignoring me because you're too interested in your phone rather than sorting things out!" You fired back.

"So I'm getting all the blame them?!" Michael shouted squeezing the bottle of water in his hand making it crackle.

"Yes, right now you are!" You yelled.

"Fuck sake!" Michael shouted, he lifted his arm and threw the water bottle your way. The half filled bottle of water hit the corner of your eye, you flinched backwards and the back of your head hit something hard on the wall behind you. Whatever your head hit was hard and sharp. The last thing you saw as you fell to the ground was Michaels face full of regret and Calum and Luke running towards you.
Everything started going black as your eyes closed but you heard some talking.

"What the fuck Michael!" You heard Calum say.

"I swear I didn't mean to throw it at her" Michael said with a shaky voice.

"Just back off a minute Michael" you heard Ashton say calmly.

"No she's my girlfriend I need to know she's ok" Michael said.
You felt someone pick you up but it wasn't Michael, you knew it wasn't his arms you were in. Everything else you heard sounded all muffled and then you blacked out completely.