"How does a date sound?"

A/N: sorry this took me so long to write. Enjoy my lovely humans.

You weren't the smartest student in school but because you were organised and got Cs and Bs in your exams, your teachers figured that you would be a good tutor for other students. You agreed to help other students with their work, it also meant you had it easy when it came to homework. You got extra time for homework and sometimes your teachers just wouldn't give you any. That's simply because it would be to much work for you to do.

You were in the school library helping someone from the year below you do their maths homework. The student you were helping was your friends younger sister.

"I think you've got it" you smiled as the last problem for algebra was solved.

"Thank you so much y/n" your friends sister smiled.

"It's fine, theres 15 minutes of lunch left so you can go back to your friends, I'll tidy up here" you said and your friends sister left.

You were putting a maths textbook back when your maths teacher came over to you.

"Ah y/n, there you are. I know this is a big ask but could you tutor Michael Clifford?" Your teacher asked you.

You frowned and the blood flowing through your body started to boil. You didn't want to tutor one of the rudest, cockiest and selfish students in school.

You didn't like Michael, he always picked on you, calling you a geek or nerd knowing full well you wasn't. He used to bump into you on purpose so you'd drop your books and embarrass you. That being said you wouldn't hold back against him. Whatever he'd say, you came up with a comeback each time and whenever he's 'accidentally' bump into you, you would simply tell him to fuck off.
You hardly got into trouble for swearing in school, especially when it came to Michael, the teachers let you off because that's the only bad thing you ever did. Considering you helped out other students, the staff at school would treat you as an adult, as if you were friends with all the teachers because you could get on with them.

So your teacher asking you to tutor your enemy, you wasn't pleased. You wanted to say no, say he's the one person you wouldn't tutor but you couldn't. You had to say yes, you didn't realise Michael needed help.

"I guess I could tutor him" you sighed looking for a more suitable maths textbook.

"Thank you. He's been struggling a lot with all of his classes, mainly because he's not in school. I just want him to pass at least one of his subjects" your teacher said.

"Right, I'll see what I can do" you smiled and left the library. 

You stood in the hallway next to your classroom by yourself. You were early simply because there was only 5 minutes before the bell would ring.

You watched the students in the hall. You listened into other people conversations who were walking past.
You could see Michael walking down towards you. You turned around not wanting him to see you but it was too late.

"Hey tutor girl" Michael smirked standing next to you.

"Mhm" you hummed not looking up at him.

"So you're my tutor" Michael stated.

"It seems so" you replied.

"When do we start?" Michael asked sounding serious which shocked you slightly.

You looked up at Michael, his eyes meeting yours, he looked as if he was completely serious with you. He looked as if he really wanted you to tutor him and help him. You wasn't sure why, Michael has never shown that he's cared about school work or anything for that matter, so him acting like he suddenly does, you want sure how to act.