"I went to buy you something"

A/N: colleges sucks and I've only been there 3 days.

I had this idea for this imagine for a while but I wasn't sure how to write it. I think it's cute, I hope you like it my lovelies x

You knew Michael had been stressed and struggling because of work. Whenever he'd come home from the studio he'll give you a quick kiss on the cheek and hug you before going straight to his videos games to take his mind off what went wrong at the studio.

Michael use to spend the evenings with you but recently because of stress all he wanted to do was play video games.
You knew the only reason he was playing video games was because he thought it would help calm him down and forget whatever happened with things to do with the band but you knew it wasn't helping.

This had been going on for just over a month and right now you were in your kitchen looking through your cupboards trying to find something to cook. You huffed as you decided to order pizza considering it was Friday.

You had just put the phone down from ordering the pizza when you heard the front door open and close.

"I'm home" you heard Michaels voice echo through your house.

He came into the kitchen and walked over to you giving you a hug. His arms held your body tightly as your arms slid around his neck. Michael made sure there was hardly any space between your bodies as you hugged one another. You heard Michaels breathing, it was slow and loud as he sighed.

These long hugs were normal when Michael came home. It was normal for Michael to squeeze your body to his, it was normal for Michael to breath you in as your skin touched his and it was normal for Michael to not let go for a good 5 minutes.

When he'd pull out of the hug he wouldn't let you go but he'd place his lips on your cheek.

"I'm going to play video games" he'd mumble against your skin.

"Okay, but pizzas on its way" you replied hoping he might kiss your lips.

"Pizza sounds nice" he said with a small smile playing on his lips, making them more kissable to you.

"Good" you smiled. Michael then walked away and your smile dropped not getting the kiss from Michael that you wanted.

When the pizza finally arrived and you had paid you went to get everything ready. You called Michael but got no answer. You stood holding the pizza box with two plates on top.

"Michael!" You shouted but still he didn't answer. You sighed placing everything on the table you and Michael eat at and went to where Michael was.

You pushed open the door to see Michael angrily tapping the controller in his hand and his headphones covering his ears.

You walked over to Michael and gently tapped his shoulder.

"Fu-sorry" Michael cut himself off from swearing at you.

"Come on, let's go eat" you smiled not wanting to get into anything now about Michael almost swearing at you.

You held Michaels hand, leading him to where the food was. It didn't take long for the pizza to be eaten and Michael to be back playing games.

You sighed as you cleaned up, washing and drying the dishes.

You took a shower and got ready for bed quite late knowing it wouldn't matter because Michael would probably keep you up from shouting at the tv screen.

You sat in your bed with a book in your hand and you bedside lamp on, you have told Michael you were going to bed but he didn't budge.

After waiting long enough your eyes were becoming too heavy for you to keep them open. You put the bookmark in your book and shuffled under your covers and turned your lamp off.