When hes ill

You wake up to Michael coughing beside you in bed, you rolled over to look at him.

"Morning baby" Michael said but you could hardly hear him, he coughed again and sniffed.

"Michael you don't look or sound very well" you said and sat up. He didn't reply, you put your hand on his forehead and felt how hot he was.

"Michael your burning up" you said and started to get out of bed so you could get something for Michael but he rolled over and stopped you.

"Don't go" he whispered not being able to talk. You sat back down in bed and Michael moved towards you. He lay his head just bellow your stomach, as if it was a pillow and his arm hung over your hip.
You threaded your fingers threw his hair only to stop when he sneezed followed by some coughing. Once he finished he searched for your hand and placed it back in his hair for you thread your fingers through it again.

"I like the feel of it" he said and you could feel him smile which made you smile.

Michael sat up next to you and placed his head on your shoulder. You kissed his slightly sweaty forehead and intertwined your fingers.

Michael moved his head and kissed your neck, you smiled at his actions and he noticed your reaction and kissed your neck again.

"Michael you're supposed to be ill" you giggled.

"I am but it doesn't mean I can't kiss your body"