"Come on I'm trying to be cute"

You and Michael were sat on the couch watching tv, you had planned a day out but the weather was against you.
As the rain hit the window you turned your head to look at Michael. He was focusing on the tv. You watched as he licked his lips and softly breathed in and out. A smile creep on your face as Michael laughed at something on tv.

You listened to the rain falling outside and wondered if it might thunder because of the black and grey clouds above. Just as you thought about thunder and lightning there was a loud rumble.
You and Michael looked at each other both smiling.

"That was loud" Michael chuckled.
You watched the rain falling hard against the ground outside that was covered with puddles of water.

Another bang of thunder, followed by lightening happened before your tv shut off.

"Did we just lose electricity?" You asked Michael. He stood up and flicked the light switches but nothing happened.

"I think we have baby" he said and you sighed.

"What now?" You asked as Michael sat back down next to you.

"We might as well wait until the storm has finished" Michael answered your question.

You sat in a comfortable silence. You watching the rain and Michael texting Ashton, Calum and Luke to see if the same happened to them.

Nearly an hour passed and nothing changed. You and Michael were still sat on the couch. You were still watching the rain out of the window and Michael was texting the boys.

"I'm bored" you sighed, Michael looked at you watching the rain.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked and you shrugged your shoulders.

"Something fun" you replied.

There was a flash of lightning as you heard Michael sigh and put his phone on the table in front of him.

"I have an idea" Michael said as he shot up from his seat and ran out the living room before you could ask any questions.

You heard the front door slam shut and you slowly stood up. You heard a knock at the front door so you went to open it knowing it would be Michael.

Michael was standing outside in the rain. His hair was stuck to his forehead and drops of rain were dripping from him.

"What are you doing?" You giggled as the cold wind hit you.

A cheeky grin grew in Michaels face as he took a step closer to you. He used one hand to cup your face and wrapped his other arm around you. He kissed you slowly, his lips were cold and wet. He smiled into his kiss and moved his hand so he was holding your waist tightly.

He pulled away with a smirk on his face. Your eyes met his and you didn't notice Michael grabbing both your hands. Before your mind figured out what Michael was about to do he pulled you outside into the cold rain.

"Michael!" You shouted but he only laughed as he dragged you onto the path that led to your door.

You tried to run back inside but Michael slid his arms around you and pulled your body to his. Your back hit his chest as he swayed side to side. You squirmed but he only laughed.

You gave up trying to go back inside and let Michael dance with you in the rain. He took hold of your hand and spun you around a few times before pulling you back to his chest.

He had a proud smile on his face as you looked up at him.

"Kiss me" Michael shouted over the thunder.

"Really Michael?" You questioned as you both stood still.

"Come on I'm trying to be cute" Michael said pulling your body closer to his.
You smiled and put your hands around Michael neck bringing his lips to yours. His hands griped on your wet clothes and yours tangled in Michael hair.

You smiled into the kiss causing Michael to smile. His tongue slid into your mouth as the cold water hit you.