Coming home from the hospital with your new born baby

You gave birth to yours and Michaels first baby yesterday morning. You were told to stay in hospital over night for a few check ups, but this morning you were told you and your baby girl could leave.

Michael had stayed with you the whole time, he was there during the birth and he never left your side since then. Of course Ashton, Calum and Luke all came to visit yesterday but they didn't stay, you were too tired and warn out to deal with the 3 excited boys.
They all held your daughter with Michael keeping a close eye on all of them making sure she was ok at all times while being held. The boys stayed for a couple hours but left when Michael saw you becoming tired and asked them polity to leave.

Your parents weren't able to come and see your daughter and neither were Michaels but you knew you were able to make up for it soon enough.
You FaceTimed both of your parents and let them see your baby girl through Michaels phone, they were proud of you and they congratulated you.

This morning you got dressed into your normal clothes ready to go home.

Michael put your baby girl into her carrier and you started to leave the hospital. Once you made it to Michaels car he put your baby carefully into the back seat of his car and double checked making sure she was safe. You watched him from behind smiling as you could tell Michael was going to be a great dad to her, you knew he was going to treat her like a princess and he will always take care of her.

He turned around, not closing the car door yet, he looked into your eyes and smiled at you. You smiled back and he pulled you into a hug keeping you close to his chest.

"Yesterday and today are the best days of my life and I have you to thank for that" he said quietly into your ear. You didn't say anything but gripped onto him tighter.

"Right lets get our baby home" you said pulling away from Michael after a few minutes had past of you and him hugging.

"Wait!" He said pulling you back to him by holding your hips.
Before you could ask why, his lips were on yours. You smiled into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. When Michael felt you smile as he held you tighter and pulled you closer.

"Can we go home now" you mumbled against his lips, in an attempt to break the kiss.

"We can now" he smirked and pecked your lips before letting you go.

Michael made his way to the drivers seat and you sat in the back of the car next to your baby. Michael started the car checking over his shoulder to look at you and the baby, he then began to drive home.

"Please drive carefully Michael" you say as your baby girl gripped her tiny hand around one of your fingers.

"Of course I will, I'm not an idiot. At least not all the time anyway" he chuckled to himself.

It wasn't long before you were pulling up onto the driveway of your house. Michael turned the car off and got out of the car making his way to the side your baby was on and opening the door. You sat in the car grabbing your bag and Michael took your baby girl out of the car.

You unlocked your front door and made your way into your living room because you had a baby basket in there ready for your baby girl. Michael put the baby carrier down and got your baby girl out of the carrier.

You set your bag down as you watched Michael holding her in his arms, swaying side to side slightly. You smiled and walked over to him, kissing his cheek, then gently kissing your daughters forehead.

"I can't believe how quiet she's been so far" Michael says not taking his eyes of your baby that was slowly falling asleep in his arms.

"She will be loud soon, just you wait" you said laughing.
"Come on let's put her in the baby basket so she can take a nap" you said quietly. Michael slowly and carefully let you take your baby out of his arms and you placed her down gently into her basket.
The baby basket was close to your couch so you and Michael flopped down.

"So, when can we get started on making another one?" Michael said as you cuddled up into his arms.

"Hey slow down. Not for a while yet" you giggled.

"Why?" Michael whined.

"Because Michael one baby will be hard enough, let's just wait a little bit first, then talk about having another" you said looking into his eyes, a smiled formed on his face and you couldn't help but smile back.

"I love you y/n" he said as his eyes flickered between your eyes.

"I love you to Michael" you cupped his face with one hand and your lips touched in a sweet and passionate kiss.

"Thank you" he said breaking the kiss.

"What for?" You questioned.

"Giving me everything I could dream for and more" he said back before connecting your lips again.