"I'm ready"

A/N: this is a completely different alternate universe and it's a little different to what I've wrote before x

This is mature and it might make some feel uncomfortable so if you don't like the beginning then you don't need to read it x

I hope you like it my lovelies x

You and Michael were having an argument, your biggest argument yet.

You've been together for 6 months and you hadn't had sex. Michael said he was happy to wait for when you were ready but he was becoming impatient.

You'd had sex before but you were pressured into it by your last boyfriend. You knew you could have said no to him and he would have been happy to stop but you were scared and unsure of what to do.
At the time as he kissed you, your body was shaking, you didn't know what to do. It was your first time but it was his 4th.
When you were alone after it happened you cried, you weren't ready, you wish it didn't happen. You wished you'd said no, you wanted to go back in time and fix your mistake but you couldn't.

Your best friend Calum was there to comfort you. He was so cross at your boyfriend at the time for not noticing you were scared and weren't ready. Calum was also mad at you for letting him do what he wanted and not what you wanted.

When you told Calum what happened you had to pin him down to stop him from going to hit your boyfriend. Calum said he won't let him get away with it, but you knew Calum hitting him and causing a fight wouldn't solve anything either.

Calum made you talk out what you were feeling and in the end you felt so wrong about yourself you broke up with your boyfriend. You told him why and he said he was sorry, he said he understood and thanked you for telling him so he knew for future girlfriends.

A year later you met Michael, he was loving, sweet and kind. You fell head over heals for him and he couldn't help but fall for someone as beautiful as you.

After you'd been dating Michael for 2 months one of your kisses became very heated. He was trying to take your clothes off but you stopped him.
This time you knew to say no, you knew if Michael loved you, he'd been fine with not having sex until you're both ready.

You pulled away from the kiss and took Michaels hands off your body.

You said 4 simple words "I'm not ready yet" and he smiled and nodded.

He reply was "that's fine, we can wait until you are ready"

You told Michael small details about your past and why you didn't want to have sex. He promised to not force you into anything and that you can always tell him no.

After that conversation with Michael you were happy and forgot all about having sex. A few times when you were kissing in bed or in the kitchen you were tempted but the thought and the feeling of what happened last time stopped you.

You hadn't introduced Calum and Michael but you wanted to. You've hung out with Calum and told him about Michael. You told him how perfect he is and how much you love him. You told Calum that he's fine with you not being ready for sex but Calum wasn't sure. He said he wanted to hear it from Michael himself but they never had the time to meet.

You told Michael about Calum, how he was your best friend and how he's always there for you even if you haven't spoken in a few weeks. You told Michael how you and Calum grew up together. Michael said he was looking forward to meeting Calum and hoping they could be friends.

The argument you and Michael are currently in the middle of was about sex. Before the argument you two were kissing and Michael wanted more but you couldn't go through with it.