Movie night

It was Saturday evening and you had just finished the pizza that Michael had brought home.
You both sat on the couch under a fluffy blanket and in comfy clothes.

"Let's watch a film" you said to Michael turning your head to face him.

"What film?" He asked you. 

"Any" you replied.

You both stood and made your way to the kitchen to get some snacks and drinks. Once in the kitchen you went to the fridge and got out a bottle of coke while Michael got some popcorn from the cupboard because you wasn't able to reach that high.

Michael put the popcorn in a bowl and you left the bottle of coke beside him and got two glasses out. You poured the coke into the glasses and you both made your way back into the living room. You placed everything on the coffee table and Michael picked out a dvd to watch. Once everything was set up you both sat back down onto the couch and got back underneath the blanket.

Michael opened up his arms for you, you moved closer to him and he cuddled you close. You lay on the couch with your head on Michaels shoulder in his arms. Michael had the bowl of popcorn on his lap so both of you were able to reach it.
You stayed cuddling through the whole film only moving if you wanted a drink.

You finished the popcorn about 3/4 of the way through the film so Michael put the empty bowl back on the coffee table. He sat back and pulled you onto his lap, you were now sat sideways on Michael.

You could feel Michael watching you, you turned your head to look at him and his eyes scanned your face. His eyes flickered around your face, looking at all your features as if it was the first or last time he saw them. A smile was creeping onto his face when his eyes met yours.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You questioned him, smiling because you couldn't help but smile.

"You're beautiful" he simply replied. He cupped your face with one hand, bringing it closer to his and your lips connected. He kissed you gently and you rapped your hands around his neck.
He pulled away and lent your foreheads together.

"I love you" he whispered keeping his hand on your face.

"I love you too" you whispered back and kissed him again.

Theses were the nights you loved, just sat with Michael watching a film you both loved, cuddling and kissing.