Future

A/N : I've never blacked out or passed out or fainted before so just go with it. My facts might be wrong but I did my best. Also I didn't name any of the wives.

Imagine this way in the future. You can decide how many years in the future you think would suit this imagine.

All the boys had come home from tour, they're about to have 6 months off to spend time with family until they start writing another album.

All the boys are married with kids. There's Ashton and his wife with their two children Jade (age 6) and Alex (age 4).
Calum and his wife with their son Patric (age 5).
Luke and his wife with their daughter Jess (age 5).
Then you and Michael with your son Jamie (age 3). (May have got the name Jamie from One Tree Hill)

Because the boys had all come home you all decided to go out to the park for the day. You were walking through the park, you talking with the other wives and the boys messing around with the children. Ashton picked a nice spot for everyone to sit down, you all walked over, the kids running, to a big tree so you had the choice of sitting in the shade or the sun.

All the kids, apart from Jamie, went to play football with Calum and Ashton. Jamie was sat in your lap with his head resting on your chest. 

You and Michael were the last ones to have a baby because you were both scared and never thought you two were ready. You both watched the other three boys have their problems, not with money but with distance and fame. But you also watched how they resolved each problem that faced them. You and Michael were basically taking notes from everyone. You and Michael wanted to both be ready before you started your family.

It was a sort of accident you becoming pregnant, three years ago Michael surprised you from coming home from tour a week early, you both wanted each other, you needed each other -sexually. Michael and you spoke about having kids but we're going to wait another year because that's when the boys had a year off. So when you found you were pregnant, it was a shock. You were sceptical of telling Michael incase he freaked out or got angry but he was opposite. He was over the moon, you saw the tears of happiness in his eyes when you told him.

Ever since Jamie was born Michaels been bugging you about having another baby but you want to wait. You finally gave in and you started trying before the boys went on tour but nothing happened. You weren't upset but a little disappointed. Bare in mind that you and Michael struggled to try for another baby because of having Jamie around. As soon as you and Michael were in the mood to have sex Jamie would interrupt in some way. You both knew it wasn't his fault because he's only young but after a while you missed having Michael in that way.

As you sat in the sun with a breeze around you, you thought back to a month ago to the last time you and Michael had sex. You went to see Michael while he was in Japan on tour. It was only supposed to be you going to see him but you took Jamie as a surprise for Michael. That night Michael begged Ashton, Calum and Luke to take Jamie out so Michael could do what he'd been planning for you.

It wasn't just you that missed having sex. He had covered the hotel room with petals and scented candles with soft quiet music being played. Your hands covered your mouth as Michael kissed up your neck from behind telling you tonight was your night. He made it a night to be remembered.

"Jamie, do you wanna come play football?" Michael asked your son snapping you from your day dream.
Jamie didn't say anything but only wriggled in your lap.
"Go on Jamie, go play with your dad" you encouraged him with a smile. Michael held his hand out and Jamie took it. Michael scooped Jamie up and threw him over his shoulder walking towards the others playing.

"Daddy put me down" Jamie laughed.

"Mmm, no" Michael chuckled.

You watched Michael and Jamie messing around with the others smiling at the sight. After about an hour they all came back to sit down to have some lunch. Once the food was gone the kids ran off playing whereas everyone else sat down and watched them play.