You have an argument

You were standing by the wall in yours and Michael house. You felt the tears in your eyes but they wouldn't fall, you were to scared of what might happen to cry.
Michael was pacing back and forth a few meters in front of you, shouting.

"I can't fucking believe this!" He shouted again.

"Michael would you listen to me and let me explain-" you tried to say but Michael cut you off.

"Explain what!? I saw the pictures y/n, fuck sake everyone saw the pictures!" He yelled looking at you.

The pictures Michaels on about were the ones from last night. You, Michael and your friends went out to a club. When Michael was in the toilet some random drunk guy tried to dance with you and kiss you. People got pictures and posted them online.
You didn't dance with the drunk guy or kiss him, in fact you pushed him away, hitting him the process but no one seems to have seen that part.
You looked at the pictures yourself and it did look like you were dancing and about to kiss the other guy.

"Michael please listen to me" you tried to shout but the lump in your throat stopped you.

"I thought you loved me, I thought we loved each other, but clearly not!" He yelled.

"I do love you Michael" you said feeling a stabbing pain in your chest as if his words were knives.

"If you fucking love me then you wouldn't have been all over that fucking prick" Michael shouted before he stormed out the house, slamming the door behind him.

You fell to the floor, you brought your knees to your chest and cried as you heard Michael driving away in his car. You wasn't sure if this was the end for you and Michael or not but it probably would be. If Michael thought you cheated why would he stay with you, if it was him you probably wouldn't forgive him.

You thought about it from Michaels point of view. If he thinks you cheated on him then he's obviously hurting, he's probably angry and upset. He's most likely getting loads of tweets from fans about it making the whole situation worst.
Him leaving must have been his way of saying it's over.

You cried harder the more you thought about it, the more you thought you and Michael aren't together anymore.

You kept checking your phone to see if Michael text or called you but he didn't. Some of your friends tried contacting you but you ignored them, even Ashton, Calum and Luke you ignored.

You were hurt that Michael didn't let you talk to him, it hurt that he didn't listen to you. You understood why though. If it was the other way around you probably would have done the same thing.

You finally got up off the floor and decided to get a cold glass of water. You drank the water as you wiped your eyes with your hands and made your way to your living room. You curled up on the couch letting more tears spill out of your eyes.

After a while you grew tired and went to bed. It wasn't particularly late but it didn't bother you, you just wanted to sleep.
You lay down in bed but something didn't feel right. Your bed felt empty without Michael, you felt cold without Michael.
Despite the way you felt it didn't take long before you fell asleep.

You woke up from having a bad dream, the time on your clock said 3:26, but before you could think about your dream you noticed someone's arms were wrapped around your body. You felt someone's cool breath hit the back of your neck.

You lifted your arm and turned your bedside lamp on. When you rolled over you were face to face with Michael. His eyes opened as you pulled away from his tight grip.

"Michael? What are you doing here?" You asked just above a whisper.

"I live here" he simply answered.

"But y-you left, I thought that was your way of ending things" you said sitting up slightly.

"What?! No, baby I would never break up with you" he said raising a hand to your cheek.
"I'm sorry I left, I'm sorry I got angry. I just freaked out seeing you with another guy. I know I shouldn't have left but-" Michael said but you interrupted him.

"I understand why you left Michael, I probably would have done the same thing" you admit to him.

"I'm still sorry, and I probably wouldn't have come back tonight if the video wasn't posted" Michael chuckled.

"What video?" You asked with a confused expression.

"The one of you and the drunk twat, he pulled you towards him, making you dance with him. He tried kissing you but you pushed him away and hit him" Michael explained, you didn't reply but giggled a little.
"I'm sorry baby" Michael said pulling you closer to him connecting your lips with his in a sweet and passionate kiss. Your lips moved in perfect synchronisation. You felt Michael smile into the kiss causing you to smile.