"I made a big sh*tty mistake and I'm sorry"

A/N: I've finally finished, this imagine is 3357 words. I hope you all love it.

This imagine is very specific to this year - 2016.

Thank you all for reading x

You live in Sydney, you moved there around 4 years ago and your next door neighbour just happened to be Michael Clifford. When you moved it was the time 5 seconds of summer were getting big on YouTube.

You were a fan of 5 seconds of summer but you didn't realise that it was Michael who lived next door till your parents became best friends with his parents and you were invited over one day and Michael was there. 
The day you two met was one of the best days of your life, you acted normal around him which shocked yourself because you had a huge crush on him.

You both became good friends and it didn't take long until you became close friends with the rest of the band too.

You and Michael have been together for almost 2 years now. The Rock out with your socks out tour was difficult but you two just about managed to hold on.
The arguments over the phone and the arguments texting nearly had you and Michael ending your relationship but you both held on to the love that you had.

Michael said if it was his choice he'd take you with him but you knew he couldn't.
You did go and see him while he was on tour. You went lots of times for either for weekends or a week to see him.
When you were together you never argued but as soon as your were calling and texting that's when the arguments came back.

When the tour had finished Michael spent most of his time with either you, his family or the band.
You knew the sounds live feels live tour would be difficult but you hoped you would both pull through like last time but that wasn't the case in Michaels eyes.

He text asking to see you and you agreed. You only lived next door to him so it wasn't like you had far to walk.

You walked to his house, which was only a minutes walk and he greeted you at his from door.
(A/N: I don't know what Michaels house looks like so I'm just guessing about this) He was sat on his porch steps with his head down and he was playing with his fingers.

"Hi" you said joyfully like you normally would do.

"Hi" Michael said back not making eye contact with you.

"What's wrong?" You questioned sitting down next to him.
He didn't answer and that's when you knew something bad has happened or was going to happen.
You placed your hand over his but he pulled away and sighed.

"Michael what's wrong?" You asked again.

"I hate this, I don't want to say it" he angrily said more to himself than you.

"Say what?" You asked him to which he just sighed.

"I-I...uh" Michael said and you were getting slightly annoyed that he wouldn't just tell you. He tells you everything so why should this be any different.

"Michael talk to me" you said trying to sound calm.

"I think we...well we should...we need to..." Michael said getting getting confused on his words and so were you.

"Okay clearly you're struggling with this, do you want me to come back later to talk?" You asked hoping he would calm down and think about whatever was bugging him.

"No, I can't keep this from you any longer. It's killing me inside and it's killing me to tell you" Michael said staring harshly at the ground.

The worst thoughts came to your mind. He was hiding something that was upsetting him, the first thing you thought of was him cheating on you. You knew that couldn't be true, he would never do that but that didn't stop your mind from thinking it. You had to ask him, so you did.