He sees more of your scars

A/N: If you're sensitive to self harm etc, please don't read this. Stay happy my lovelies x

You and Michael have been together for 6 months now and you were at Michaels house just messing around.

He was playing a video game and you watched him. His tongue sticking out the side of his mouth every now and again indicating he was concentrating hard, it always made you giggle because you found it cute. He would turn to you a few times to tell you how much he loved you making you smile.

He finished playing, turning everything off and putting it all away before pulling you onto his lap. You gripped your hands around the back of his neck and snuggled your face into his neck. He had one arm around your back holding your waist and the other holding your knee with his head leaning against yours.

"I love you so much, you know that right?" He said to you quietly and softly. You lifted your head and gave him a small kiss on his lips.

"I know Michael, you tell me everyday" you giggle back smiling.

Your cuddling soon turned into Michael tickling you.
You fell to the floor on your back and Michael sat on top of you carefully, straddling you almost. He tickled you as you squirmed from under him trying to get up. It was no use you were stuck.

"Michael stop!" You laugh.

"No" he laughed back to you. Your eyes closed not being able to keep them open from the torture Michael was putting you through.

"Mikey!" You laughed at him hoping he would stop soon.

Suddenly he stopped laughing and tickling you soon after. You opened your eyes to find a teary eyed Michael sat above you with a sad look in his eyes.
He moved backwards off of you and you noticed how your top was showing your tummy, which had a few scars from your past. You sat up quickly covering them back up.

**flashback**

"Hey baby" Michael greeted you as you opened your front door.
You've been with Michael for nearly 6 weeks now but still haven't told him about your self hate and self harm.

He knows you're insecure about yourself and similar issues but he doesn't know the full story. That's why you invited him over, so you could tell him; tell him your feelings, tell him about your self hate and tell him about your self harm and your past.

You moved to the side so he was able to walk into your house. He then followed you to your bedroom because you didn't want your family hearing you, they don't know either and you don't plan on telling them any time soon.

"What's wrong y/n? You seem upset?" Michael asked you as he sat down on your bed and you closed your bedroom door. You sat down next to him on the edge of your bed and took a deep breath - knowing that's not the only deep breath you'll be needing to take.

"Michael, I need to tell you something and you're probably going to hate me" your voice cracked nervously and tears were already threatening to fall.

"I won't hate you, don't say that" he said as he held your hands in his. "What is it you need to tell me?"

You took another deep breath and opened your mouth to speak but nothing came out. The words were flying around in your head and you couldn't put them together. Your heart was pounding inside your chest and your body was starting to feel numb.
Michael knew you were struggling to talk so he wrapped his arms around you, making you automatically cry.

You sobbed into him as he held you close to his body.
"Hey, shhh, don't cry. Take your time" he reassured you by rubbing his hand over your back.