"Are you scared?"

A/N: this was supposed to be scary but it's not it's just got some weird bits in it.

I hope you all enjoy this my beauties x

You were running, the wind blowing around you as your feet hit the tarmac road beneath you. You couldn't risk slowing down, you had to keep going.

**back in time - 1 day before**

You were just stepping outside your house when you felt a cold breeze hit your body and the clouds above began to turn grey. You pulled the sides of your open coat around your body to help keep yourself warm.
Walking down the steps of your porch you looked at the house opposite yours, Ashton Irwin's house.

Ashton used to be quite talkative, when you moved house a couple years back he was the first to say hello to your family. But about a year ago he stopped talking other people, you though he was becoming ill of some sort because of the way he changed - his skin got pale, his face held no emotion and he stayed hidden away.
You're not sure if he lived with anyone but the curtains were almost always closed and the garden was overgrowing. Ashton was a couple years older, meaning he was too old for school so he had a job instead.

It was a normal school day for you, you walked into school just as the first bell rang meaning class had started. You walked to your class room, walking in you saw everyone apart from the teacher. You sighed feeling relieved and walked to sit down.

You had a regular morning and soon it was lunch time. You walked into cafeteria and sat down next to your friends.

"Have you heard?" One of your friends said to you.

"No, what?" You replied taking a bite of your food.

"There's a new boy in school!" your friend excitedly told you.

"Tell me more, what's he like?" You asked.

"Well, he's tall, spiky hair and pretty cute" your friend told you.
"He's over there, look" she pointed to where he was.

That was the first time you saw him and you were enchanted by him. He was walking through the cafeteria on his own, gliding through the crowd. He was taking long strides as he walked and you couldn't take your eyes off him.
His hair was dyed blond, his dark roots starting to grow. His skin was pale, he had dark circles under his eyes, but yet his eyes looked as if they were glowing.

"Y/n! are you listening to me?" Your friend snapped her fingers at you catching your attention.

"Huh?" You replied.

"I said he's names Michael, I can't remember his last name and apparently he's hardly spoken all say, just a couple words to the teachers" your friend told you.

The rest of the school day Michael was on your mind and you couldn't understand why.

The last bell rang meaning the end of the school day. You did your normal journey home, yawning all the way from being tired.

Before you new it you were walking up the steps of your porch, you heard the roaring of a car followed by the screeching of the car breaks. You turn around to see a car pulled up outside Ashton's house and to your surprise Michael got out of the car.

He glanced up at you, you smiled but got nothing in return. He slammed the car door closed and stomped into Ashton's house. That was how you found out he lived with Ashton

A few hours later you were sat on your bed looking through social media sites when you heard a knock at your bedroom door.

"Y/n I'm cooking dinner and I would like it if you could take this thank you letter over to Mr and Mrs Willis down the street"