"I said I'd keep you safe"

A/N: enjoy my lovely human beings. I'm hoping your day/night will be good.

Your friend was throwing a house party since it was the end of school. She only lived a 2 minute walk down the road so you knew you'd be fine going.

Your friends parents were away for their anniversary so she had 4 days on her own. The first day she was going to have the party and the rest was tidying the house and replacing anything that could have been stolen or broken.

Your parents were also going away, they are going on a business trip for a week and a half. Your dad was a big businessman and normally your mum goes with him leaving you to look after the house. They and you figured that it would be good so you'd know what it would be like to live on your own, you'd buy food for yourself, clean up after yourself and get use to being alone if you lived by yourself when you're older.

You've gotten use to being alone, you liked the time to yourself, it gave you time to think about anything and everything.

The day of the party came and you had just got home from buying things you needed to be alone for the next week and a half.

You then took a shower and slowly got ready for the party. You dried your hair how you liked it and put on black skinny jeans with a simple top to match. You put some makeup on and put shoes on that you were comfortable wearing and made sure you had your phone and keys before checking the time.

You were going to your friends house early to help set up.
Your whole school year had been invited. Knowing most the people from your school they would invite other people thay knew which meant it would be a busy and reckless night.

You opened your front door and stepped outside. Your neighbours that lived in the house opposite yours were just getting out of their car taking their food shopping into their house. Your neighbours were Daryl, Karen and Michael Clifford.

You locked your door as they waved and signalled you to come over so you did. You looked before you crossed the road.

"Hi y/n" Karen greeted you as you stood by her car.

"Hello" you said smiling.

"Your parents asked us to keep an eye on you, so if there is any trouble you can just call us and we'll help" Karen said. This was normal it's always the Clifford's your parents ask to watch you when they're away, simply because they're friends.

You said goodbye before walking away to go to your friends.

You wondered if Michael was going to be at the party, he is in your school year and he was invited.
You had a small crush on Michael, you've been through the whole of school with Michael which is probably why you like him. You've known him for so many years and he was always in one or more of your classes.
Michael was the bad boy of the school, when he was in school that is. He was hardly in school for many reasons.
If you were ever around Michael you wouldn't have a problem with talking to him and that was the same for him. You were somewhat friends but it didn't bother you if you weren't.

You arrived at your friends house and knocked on the door.

"Hey" your friend smiled as she opened the door.

"Hello, how much have you done?" You asked walking inside and closing the door behind you.

"Well I have everything I need all we gotta do is put anything breakable away and put out food and drinks" your friend said as she skipped through her house clearly excited about this party.

After an hour had past you and your friend had basically finished.

"I kinda hope someone brings alcohol with them because I don't have much" your friend said looking at the different drinks on the table.