"you do like me"

A/N: hello my sweet people, I've been super busy and this imagine was a little rushed so I apologise if it's bad.
Someone gave me the idea for this and I changed their idea slightly but it's all thanks to them x

I hope you like it x

You were best friends with the 5 seconds of summer lads. You've known them for years, they've been there for you just as you've been there for them.

It was their last show in Australia and you were there to support them. You were in the crowed on Michaels side watching the show, you been with them on tour for a few weeks but this was your first time being in the crowed. The last few weeks you'd wait backstage for them for finish and just hang out with them.

But this was their last show so you thought you'd watch with the rest of the crowed.
You were jumping and singing along with all the songs, having the time of your life. But it all had to come to a end and soon enough it did. The show had finished and everyone was started to leave.

You finally got outside and one of the 5sos lads crew members had met you to escort you to the tour bus.

It wasn't long before the boys were scrambling into the bus and they all flopped down before to bus started to move. The bus was going to a hotel where everyone was staying because a party was happening for the boys.

You got changed into nicer clothes and did your hair nicely for the party.
The bus soon stopped and you all got out walking into the hotel which luckily non of the fans found out that's where the boys were staying.

**time skip**

The time was 12:45am now and the party was still going strong. Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael said thanks for the party to everyone and were drinking whilst dancing around.

You saw Michael dancing will another girl and it made you upset to see him with someone else. You've wanted to tell him you like him, but you couldn't find the right words.

You started to get too hot in the big room full of people so you made your way to the hallway outside. You lent against the wall of hotel and let out a long breath as you started to cool down.

"What you doing out here?" You heard a deep voice say, that voice being Michaels.

"I got too hot in there" you simply answered while smiling.

"Oh" Michael said as he stood closer to you.

"Why are you out here?" You asked him. 

"I followed you, I thought you were upset" Michael said. 

"I'm fine Michael" you told him but actually you did feel a little upset. You've liked Michael for a while now and to see him flirting with other girls was starting to get to you.
The only other person that knew was Calum, you and Calum have been the closest out of the rest of the boys. He was your best friend.

"I know what would cheat you up" Michael smirked.

"Wha-" you couldn't finish your word because Michael had pushed his lips to yours.

His hands found your waist as yours gripped tightly onto his top. You couldn't help but smile with the feeling of Michaels lips on yours.
Michael made sure to hold your body close to his, he wanted no space between you both.

The kiss came to an end but it lingered on your lips.

"By that smile on your face Calum must have been right, you do like me" Michael said s a smile grew on his face.

That was only the start of the night for you and Michael.

A/N: I'm sorry to say but it's going to be slow updates from now on. I have so much college work it's horrible.
I love you all so much
Thank you x