You first meet

A/N: okay so I rewrote this...
Also there's a lot of speaking in this.

It was early Saturday morning when you woke up. It was odd for you to wake up at 7:30 on a Saturday, although that did work in your favour because you needed to get a birthday present for your cousin.

You got up and took a quick shower before putting on black jeans, a All Time Low band tee and black Vans. It was pretty warm so you thought just the t-shirt will be fine.

After eating breakfast and brushing your teeth it was just pass 8:26am so you decided to go out. You grabbed some money and shoved it into you jeans pocket and left with your phone in my hand.

You were able to walk to town as you don't live to far away. You were looking all through the shops but couldn't find anything that caught your eye for something for your cousin.
You gave up and went into the new, but made to look old, music shop. It's like going into the past without leaving the present.

You walked further through the shop and looked at CDs that you could buy. Obviously you have a phone and could just get music on there but there's something different about owning a CD.

You walked around, letting your hand hover over the neatly placed CDs. You was in the rock section when you saw a 5 Seconds of Summer CD. You picked it up, looking at it wondering why it was in this section, and spoke loud enough so the person working behind the counter could hear you.

"Excuse me, should this be over here?" You asked the guy working.

"What is it?" He asked walking over to you.
The door of the shop opened, and you glanced over for a second to see 4 tall boys walk in, you didn't take much notice in them and turned your attention back to the guy.

"5 Seconds of Summer" You said handing him the CD.

"Apparently they're supposed to be a rock band, or trying to be" the guy said handing you the CD.

"Really?!" You questioned raising an eyebrow at him in disbelief.

"Yep" he said before walking off.

You looked at the CD, before putting it back. You heard footsteps coming towards you, you didn't bother looking because you had no reason to.
Whoever it was stopped and stood behind you. It felt like they were watching you so you tried to ignore it but you could feel a cold stare so you decided to speak.

"Can I help you?!" You asked harshly not taking your eyes off the CDs in front of you.

"Do you work here?" The person asked. It was a guy and he sounded as if he had a slightly faded Australian accent.

"No" you bluntly said picking up a foo fighter CD. The guy didn't reply and it frustrated you, you put down the CD and looked at him. You stood in shock to see Michael Clifford standing in front of you.

"I'm Michael Clif-" he started but you cut him off.

"Yeah I know who you are" You said, rudely.

"Oh really, then may I ask why you don't class me and my band as a rock band?" He asked and you rolled my eyes at him.

"Well for starters you went on tour with One Direction, a boy band and from the music I've heard of yours it just doesn't sound like rock. But that's just my opinion" You said walking slowly as you carried on looking at CDs.

"Maybe you should listen to more of our music then, it might change your mind about us" he said following you.

"No thanks" You laughed.

"Why not?" He questioned, you looked at him and he seemed like he wanted a genuine answer so you gave him one.

"I don't want to waste my money on an album I might not like, sorry" You replied truthfully.

"How about you come to the studio one day and we'll show you just how rock we can be" he said with a small smirk.

"Give me one good reason why I should?" You asked smirking back. He moved closer to you and bent down a little putting his head closer to yours. 

"Because we're more rock than you think" he whispered and you couldn't help but smile at his attempt.

"I'll believe it when I see it" You challenged him speaking just above a whisper.

"Deep inside you know we're a rock band" he replied, you only smiled back.
you didn't want to reply, or more you didn't know what else to say. You turned around and looked at the CDs again. He followed you looking as well.

"So?" He said after a few minutes of silence.

"What?" You questioned looking at him.

"Are you coming so I can prove we're a rock band or not?" He bluntly asked not looking at you.

"You don't even know my name" You simple answered.

"Tell me it then" he rudely said.

"It's y/n and I don't like your tone" You reply.

"Says the girl who was rude first" he pointed out looking down at you.

"Alright " You sighed.

"Alright what?" He questioned raising an eyebrow at you.

"Alright I'll go with you, to the studio, if you want me to" You said shying away slightly.

"Really?" He said with as a smile covered his face.

"Why not" You said and smiled back.

A/N: Thank you for reading my lovelies