"You've got a little ice cream on your face"

A/N: hello my lovelies, I'm changing the book cover to the picture above.
I'm sorry for the late update but I've had a lot of college work to do.

I hope you enjoy x

The sun shon through the curtains of yours and Michael bedroom window. You rubbed your eyes with your hands as you started to move the rest of your body. You felt Michaels grip tighten around you meaning he was awake as well.

"Good morning" you heard Michaels raspy voice say next to you.

"Good morning Michael" you replied as you rolled over to face him.

You both stayed cuddled with one another until you started to get hungry. Michael was drifting off back to sleep as you slipped out of his grip and got out of bed.

"Where're you going?" Michael groaned as he propped himself up on one elbow.

"To make breakfast" you simply said walking away.

When you got to your kitchen you put some bread in the toaster and got out what you wanted to put on it.

As you waited for the toast you felt Michaels arms wrap around you from behind.

"Sharing is caring" Michael mumbled making you giggle.

"I was making you breakfast as well Michael" you told him as the toast popped.

When you finished you placed the toast on two plates. Michael sat down at the table waiting for you.

You put both plates down and you both started eating.

**time skip**

Later in the day you were drying the dishes from breakfast when you heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"Hay babe, how about we go for a walk in the park?" Michael asked you.

"Sure, let me finish doing this first" you replied.

"Good because I'm going to treat you to some ice cream for making me breakfast this morning" Michael said before walking away, leaving you smiling. The ice cream van is always at the park on sunny days.

Soon you finished and you and Michael were walking to the park. As soon as the ice cream van was in sight both you and Michael walked a little quicker.

You waited in the queue, your fingers laced with Michaels.

"What can I get you?" The ice cream man asked you and Michael.
Michael answered his question, getting your favourite ice cream for you and getting himself his favourite.

You both said thank you after Michael paid before walking to sit down on a bench.

"Thank you for this Michael" you smiled.

"You're welcome babe" Michael returned the smile.

You watched the people in the park as you and Michael ate your ice creams.

You could feel Michael watching you, you could feel his eyes scanning the side of your face.

Michael finished his ice cream before you did but you both stayed sat down on the bench. The warm sun shining down, the cool breeze from the wind blowing around you.

You sighed happily.

"Hey y/n" Michael said.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"You've got a little ice cream on your face" Michael told you.

You rubbed the sides of your mouth with your hands.

"Has it gone?" You asked Michael.

"No" he chuckled.

You rubbed around your mouth with your hands this time.

"Has it gone now?" You asked again.

"No, do you want me to help?" Michael questioned.

"Yes ple-" you didn't get to finish the word please as Michaels lips were on yours, in a sweet sticky kiss.

You could taste the ice cream flavour Michael had on his sticky lips. Michaels lips moved with yours making you smile as you felt one of his hand hold the side of our face.
You slowly pushed Michael away knowing where it would lead if you didn't.

"You didn't actually have anything on your face, I just wanted to kiss you" Michael cheekily smiled making you laugh.