"Baby it's okay, it was just a dream"

A/N: now I'm 17, absolutely nothing has changed, like at all.
Enjoy my pretty humans x

You and Michael had gone to watch a film with some of your friends. You all voted for what film to watch and the majority voted to see the newest horror movie.

You weren't too keen on horror movies but there were some that you've watched before that you liked.
The main reason you weren't a big fan of horror movies was the first time you watched one, you were 13, home alone and it happened to be on tv. Ever since then you wouldn't choose to watch one.

Michael knew you wouldn't want to watch the movie so while your friends were buying tickets he decided to check.

"Y/n, we don't have to watch the movie, I know you don't like them that much" Michael said as his fingers intertwined with yours.

"No Michael it's fine, I don't mind watching it" you said truthfully.

"Are you sure, it's more scary than other horror movies I've shown you" Michael told you.
You thought for a minute, maybe Michael was right, maybe you shouldn't watch it.

You felt Michael rub his thumb over your hand as you looked up at him.

"I'll be fine" you smiled.

"Guys we're going in now" one of yours and Michaels friends interrupted your conversation.

After sitting through a 2 hour horror movie that scared the willies out of you, you and Michael are now on your way home. Michael was driving while you were looking out the passenger window into the dark.

Michael kept looking at you but your tried to ignore him. The scenes from the movie played over and over in your head until your mind started playing tricks on you.

Michael stopped at a red light. You thought you could see Someone standing, looking at you - just like one of the scenes from the movie.

Michael placed his hand in your thigh accidentally scaring you. You jumped in your seat and Michael instantly took his hand away.

"Fuck Michael, you scared me" you said as you put your hand over your racing heart.

"Sorry baby, what were you looking at?" Michael asked you.

"There's a pers- wait where did they go?" You said cutting yourself off as you looked out the window where the person was standing before, but wasn't there anymore.

"What?" Michael questioned not knowing what you're on about.

"I-I thought I saw someone standing there a minute ago" you said pointing and Michael moved to see.

"Well whoever was there isn't there now" Michael said as the lights turned green.

As Michael drove you couldn't help but wonder about who was standing looking at you. You thought it could have been a teenager stood waiting for a friend or maybe someone who was watching you on purpose. Whoever was there was wearing all black and didn't want their face to be seen.

"Y/n, did you hear me?" Michael said loudly, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Huh?" You looked at Michael.