"Baby you're freezing"

A/N: hello my lovely humans! I'm sorry for not updating much, college has taken over my life. The stress has already hit me too hard and this is my one happy place right now.

I love you all and hope you enjoy this short imagine x

You were sat on your couch watching tv. Michael was in your shared bedroom practicing guitar because his tour was starting soon.
He'd been going to band rehearsals but he loves to sit and play the songs to himself.

Winter was on its way and you could already feel it in your house. You were starting to get cold and knew you needed to get something to put round you to keep you warm.
You were so caught up in the tv show you were watching that the time flew by and you still hasn'd moved.

It was getting dark outside by now and you could hear footsteps coming towards you. You knew it was Michael and smiled to yourself as he was your gateway to being warm.

Michael closed the curtains in your living room and turned the lights on before flopping down onto the couch next to you.

"Have you been sat here all day?" Michael questioned.

"Yeah, I'm loving this tv show at the moment" you smiled at Michael, he chuckled pulling your body to his for a hug.

"Baby you're freezing" Michael said concerned.

"And you're warm so don't let me go" you said snuggling more into Michael.

"How long have you been cold? You should have gotten a blanket" Michael said rubbing his hands over your arms and sides warming you up.

"I don't know how long, I just wanted to watch tv" you giggled.

"You're as bad as me, wait here" Michael said as he stood up and walked away.

Not a minute later Michael came back with a jumper of his and a fluffy blanket.
He gave you his jumper and unfolded the blanket. After you'd put his jumper on he sat back down making sure the blanket covered both of you.

You snuggled back into Michaels side feeling the warmth of him and the extra layers.

"Better?" Michael asked you.

"Definitely better, thank you" you said kissing Michaels cheek.

"I think I deserve a proper kiss" Michael cheekily smiled, he used his thumb and finger to lift your head up so your lips met his in a sweet kiss.