"Michael if you can take a punch, you can take me cleaning you up"

A/N: this took me so long to write but it's finished so enjoy my lovelies x

Michael was a bad boy, he was always getting into fights and arguments with people. He never lost a fight, his height was his advantage. He would tower over people, intimidating them because he would look down on them.

You were a good girl, you had your bad girl days but in general you would do as you were told. You, being a good girl, fell for the typical bad boy. That bad boy was Michael. You couldn't help but fall for him.

It all started at the end of school house party. Everyone was invited since it was the last day that everyone would be together. After this you all would be starting jobs, carrying on education and starting the rest of your life.

You finished your second cup of beer at the party and put the cup down so you didn't need to carry it. You didn't want to get too drunk at this party, knowing that most people will get absolutely hammered, you knew someone needed to be able to think properly incase something happened.

You walked outside to the back garden and sat down on a bench. The outside of the house was quieter than the inside and less people were in the back garden.

You tilted your head back and looked at the starry sky above you. You felt a cold breeze blowing around you which was relaxing you.
You felt someone sit beside you and you turned your head to be face to face with someone you knew, Mat.

Mat wasn't one of your friends, he was just someone who was in a few of your classes. He wasn't a good boy either, he hung around with Michael a lot.

"Looking good y/n" Mat smirked at you but you only rolled your eyes as you smelled the alcohol on his breath.

You felt his hand on your thigh and you froze not knowing what to do. You knew this was Mats way of trying to turn you on but it wasn't working. You didn't want to have sex with him, all you needed to do was pluck up the courage and tell him no.

"Wanna find an empty bedroom?" Mat asked you, moving himself closer to you.

"Not really" you said as confident as you could.

"Oh come on y/n, I know deep down you want to" he said as his hand rubbed up and down your thigh.

"No" you simply said an pushed his hand away.

"Y/n, there's so many girls at this party and I've chosen you, so just come with me" Mat said not giving up. Just as you were about to give him the full 'I told you no' speech, but someone spoke before you had the chance.

"Back off, she said no" a deep voice said. You and Mat looked up to see Michael stood in front of you.

"Michael come on, we're friends let's not argue" Mat said to Michael as he stood up.

"Like you said, there's so many girls at this party, go and choose one of them. I've never forced a girl no matter how drunk I am" Michael said towering over Mat who soon backed off.

"Fine I'll go back inside then" Mat stumbled back inside the house.

"Thanks" you mumbled to Michael as he sat down next to you.

"It's alright, it pisses me off when guys try to force girls into doing things" Michael said.

You don't reply but tilted your head back again and looked back at the stars. You could see Michael in the corner of your eye doing the same thing.

"This is nice" you heard Michael mumble.

You didn't reply again, you just closed your eyes feeling the breeze you felt before.