Camping with 5sos

You're best friends with the 5 seconds of summer lads, you've known them for years. They invited you to see them on tour and you happily agreed. They had 4 days off and you all decided to go on a secret camping trip so no fans would bother you. You've had a few sleepovers with the boys before but it was different this time. You have a crush on Michael, which changes things. You act differently around him, trying not to be an idiot around him.

It's the second night you've been there and it's quite late at night and dark out. The moon was the only light around, so you were lucky it was a clear night. You had all had a few drinks, of alcohol, not so you were drunk though.
You were all sat in the big tent you're sharing in a circle, with an empty bottle in the middle of you. Sat around the bottle, in order, sat you, Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton.
It was Calum's idea to play truth or dear because you were all bored. One thing you noticed tonight was that Michael has been quite and your not sure why, normally he'd be loud or at least joining in more but he hasn't.

You have been playing for a good 20 minutes and it Calum's turn to spin the bottle to find out who he gets to ask a question to or who he gets to dare. He lent forward to reach the bottle and spun it around. It landed on you.

"Dare" you said without hesitation. 

Calum smiled and thought for a moment. 

"Ok I dare you to kiss Luke" he said and your face dropped.

Luke's your best friend and he's not the one you want to kiss. You turned to face each other and looked at each other awkwardly and both turning red in the cheeks. You boldly took the first move and leaned in, Luke did the same and before you new it your lips were on his. Luckily neither of you moved your lips to deepen the kiss and it only lasted about 2 seconds before you both pulled away. It wasn't as bad as you thought, but it was definitely awkward.

Now it was your turn so you spun the bottle and it landed on Michael. 

"Truth" Michael said as you looked at him.

"Why are you so quiet tonight?" You asked him, he kept his head down as everyone stared at him. 

"I don't want to play anymore" he said before standing up and walking over to where his bed was.

"Are you ok?" Ashton asked him as you all watched him sitting down. 

"Yeah, I just don't want to play anymore" he mumbled. You all carried on playing, laughing and joking around while Michael just watched. 

15 minutes had past and you and the three boys had a few more drinks. Now it was Ashton's turn, he spun the bottle and it landed on you.

"Truth" you said this time. 

"Do you-" Ashton started but you cut him off because you noticed something. 

"Where's Michael?" You questioned looking over to where Michaels should be but he was no where to be seen, all the boys looked as well.

"I donno" Ashton, Luke and Calum all said in unison. 

You started to stand up and leave to the tent to go and find him. 

"Where are you going?" Ashton asked. 

"To find Michael" you said and left the tent.

It was cold outside and you didn't know where to start looking to find Michael. You decided to just walk around to see if you could spot him somewhere. You walked carefully trying not to trip over other people's tents and you ended up walking to the wood that separated the field you were in and the small river flowing on the other side.

You hesitated to go in but went anyway. You walked slowly and tried to stay quiet. You soon saw the water of the river and also you saw someone standing near the water. You could tell it was Michael because of the outline of his hair.

"Michael?" You called out quietly and you walked up to him.

He turned around and faced you.

"Why did you leave?" You asked him, but he didn't answer.

 "Michael-" you started but he cut you off.

"Do you like Luke?" He asked you and you knew he meant if you liked Luke more than a friend.  

"Luke? No I don't like Luke" you answered truthfully

"why are you asking?" You questioned him.

"Because you kissed him" he stated. 

"It was a dare it doesn't mean anything" you told him. 

"It wouldn't surprise me if it did" he said angrily. 

"What do you mean?" You asked. 

"Just forget it" He spoke quietly and pushed past you and started to walk back through the tress. 

"Michael" you said, feeling slightly hurt that he just walk away, you wanted to talk to him but he kept walking.

"Michael! Michael!" You shouted following him and he finally stopped.

"What?!" He shouted back. 

"Why don't you believe me when I said I don't like Luke?" You asked, frustrate as you walked up to him. 

"Because!" He yelled.

"Because what?!" You questioned.

"Because it wouldn't surprise me if you did!" He shouted at you. 

"For god sake Michael, if it bothers you that much the truth is I like you, ok? Not Luke. So stop acting like this" you said without thinking. 

He looked at you and his eyes widened. He took a step closer to you. 

"I'm going back to the tent-"you started to talk but Michaels lips interrupted you.

He cupped your face with his hands and kissed you gently. You were shocked at first and didn't know how to react but you found yourself kissing him back. Michael started to kiss you harder and the kiss soon became heated. He moved his hands from your face onto your waist and you gripped the back of his neck and hair with your hands. His tongue slid along your bottom lip asking for permission to enter, which you granted. His hands tightened on your hips and he started to make you walk backwards.

Without breaking the kiss you both walked a couple steps until your back hit something hard. A tree you guessed, considering that's what you were surrounded by.

"Sorry" Michael breathed out as he detached his lips from yours and put your foreheads together. 

"It's fine" you said between uneven breaths.

"We should go back" you said. 

"Or we could stay here?" Michael said pulling at the hem of your top, indicating he wanted it off. 

"Michael I'm not having sex with you on the dirty ground" you pointed out.
He didn't answer and only kissed you again.