First 'i love you'

You were at Michaels house sat on his couch watching him playing video games. You were bored, not even your phone was able to interest you. You thought about going home and as much as you wanted to stay at Michaels house, like really really want to stay because his presence is all you need to be happy, you were bored and felt as if he was more interested in his game rather than you.

"I think I'm gonna go home" you said quietly. Michaels head snapped up instantly.

"Why?" He asked, his face and eyes full of innocence.

"I'm bored and I have homework anyway" you didn't want to say it was just because you were bored, you didn't want Michael to feel bad. It's not all his fault, he just gets into his games too much.

"Oh" was all he said, he took his eyes off you and paused his game.
"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked and you shrugged. You felt bad for wanted to go but it's not fair if he gets to play and all you get to do it watch.

"What's wrong?" He asked moving closer to you.

"Nothing, I'm just bored" you answered truthfully.

"D-do you wanna have ago at the game?" He hesitated to ask.
"Come on it's not hard and I'll help" he clearly wanted you to have ago so you nodded in response.

He moved back in front of the tv on couch and patted the space between his legs. You sat in the space he patted and he placed the controller in your hands. He put his head on your shoulder and explained the buttons then pressed play.

He placed his hands on top of yours and helped you play.
You wasn't very good at the game but after an hour or two had passed you understood why Michael loved it so much. He may have done most of the work but it was entertaining to play.

"Did you see that!" You said excitedly because you were becoming good at the game.

"Yeah I did" Michael laughed at your enthusiasm towards the game.

"I love this game!" You nearly shouted.

"I love you" Michael said catching you off guard, that's the first time he's said it to you.

"Y-you love me?" You asked him quietly turning to face him.

"Yeah I do, I love you" he replied looking into your eyes and he bit his bottom lip waiting for you to reply. You leaned into him and kissed his lips.

"I love you to" you said breaking the kiss.

"Thank fuck" he replied smiling, making you laugh.