"I've missed you"

A/N: I want to say a huge thank you for reading, I am over the moon for the amount of reads this book has so thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Here's an imagine for you all, hope you love this one x

You and Michael broke up about 1 year ago now. You had a massive argument, screaming at each other which caused you and him to break up. It was a joint decision, your relationship was crumbling and it would have happened sooner or later.

The argument you had was about Michael being seen with other girls and you being seen with boys.
You had told Michael from the beginning that most of your friends were boys and he said he understood but he didn't.
You knew Michael like the company of a girl and you were fine with that but when the girls he hung around with were mostly models you felt insecure.

The argument went on for days, it started while he was on tour and you both decided to pause the argument until he got home. You loved him but it killed you to see him hugging and being close with someone, who in your eyes, was prettier than you and that was the same for him.

You and Michael ended on good terms. You don't really talk but you know if you saw him you'd be fine to smile and talk to him. At least you thought you'd be fine to talk to him.

You were at a cinema with a guy called Kyle, you're not officially in a relationship but this is your third date with him. The other two times you went out for dinner.

"Can we have two tickets to see the new horror film please" Kyle said to the lady behind the counter, you're not a big fan of horror movies, some you could deal with but the one you're about to see you know you'll end up walking out half way through.

"I thought we weren't going to see that" you half whispered to Kyle.

"I know I said that babe but I really wanna see it" Kyle said not even looking at you. "Do you want a drink or something to eat?" Kyle asked you.

"No thanks and don't call me babe" you said shaking your head.

"Fine, just for me then" Kyle said buying a drink and popcorn.

As you turned around you saw Michael, you froze not knowing what to do. He was with another girl, the one he said he was just friends with.

"You alright babe?" Kyle asked looking at you.

"Y-yeah, actually no and don't call me babe" you said looking anywhere but at Michael.

"Do you wanna tell me then, I don't want to miss the movie" Kyle said more than asked.

"It's my ex boyfriend Michael" you whispered and carefully pointed at Michael so only Kyle noticed.

Kyle looked at Michael and then gave you the popcorn to hold as he slung one arm around your waist so he was able to put his hand in your back pocket of your jeans.
Kyle guided you through the cinema.

"Y/n?" You heard a familiar voice say.
You and Kyle turned around and saw Michael walking towards you.

"Hi" you said putting on a fake smile as Michael and the girl he was with stood in front of you.

"How have you been?" Michael asked you smiling.

"I've been good, you?" You replied.

"I'm good" Michael said, then there was an awkward silence.

All the memories of you and Michael where flying around in your head. Your first birthday with him, your first Christmas with him, your phone calls while he was on tour and of course the memories of going to the cinema.