Chapter 18 - I miss you.

Your Pov:

You made it to the bottom of the stairs and locked the front door behind both of you. "You guys okay now?" Daniel said worried, You smiled at him and nodded as you and jai got in the very back seats. "Hey what about Mariam , ronnie and gina, aren't they coming to night?" You asked looking at the boys while putting your seatbelt on. "yeah they've already got their outfits though" Luke said turning around. "oh okay" you said slightly relieved. Having them there wit you as well tonight will make it that much easier. Jacob started the van and pulled out of the driveway.

*

*

*

*

You made it to the shopping centre and parked the car, You all piled out one by one. "Okay, where first?" you said jumping out last. "um" Beau said looking around at the shop signs. "Well this a sorta Casual thing right?" you asked. all the boys nodded, "k lets go to Hallensteins first" you smiled and jai grabbed your hand as you all walked into the mall. As soon as you walked through the doors you saw people staring as you all walked towards the shops, Every person you walked past would turn back and look at you all. "is it just me or is everyone staring" You whispered to the boys awkwardly. "they probably just notice us, its okay (Y/N)" Daniel smiled patting you on the back, You laughed and smiled back at him. You made it into the store and all the boys split up looking at different racks, You and jai walked around looking for something for him together. "What are you looking for babe?" you asked jai while flicking through the racks with your back to him, "I've got everything i want right here" he smirked wrapping his arms around your waist. "not now jai!" you laughed, "This is serious we have to find something for you to wear" You said walking to the next rack, "Ugh" jai moaned following after you. "What about this?" You said holding up a black button up with rolled up sleeves, " yeah thats pretty cool" jai said as you handed it to him, "ill try on some jeans too" he said while walking over to the table.

Jais Pov:

"okay im gonna try this on babe, You coming" You said holding up the outfit. "Yeah, ill be right there, you go" she smiled flicking through the rack. I walked into the changing rooms and saw the boys acting like they were doing a catwalk flipping their hair in the mirror, You rolled your eyes and locked the changing room door. You slipped off your clothes and tried on the new ones. "Hows it going babe?" You heard (Y/N) say from outside the door. "Good come in" you said unlocking the door. She walked in and shut the door behind her. "They look good!" she smiled and you in the mirror, "Better with them off though right?" You laughed putting (Y/N) against the wall with your hand beside her head. "Yeah" she blushed, "But right now i prefer them on" she laughed as you were about to kiss her she got out of your grip. "ill wait out here" she laughed closing the door. "oh come on!" you laughed holding up your hands and putting the clothes back on the hangers. You walked out of the changing room and met up with the boys and (Y/N) at the counter. "just these thanks" you smiled at the cashier, you paid and met up with everyone. "okay now your store babe" You smiled kissing the top of your head.

Your Pov:

You all walked into the shop, "are you sure you guys wanna come in here?" you laughed looking at the boys, "yeah there's chicks" they smirked, You rolled your eyes and walked over to the racks of clothes, jai followed behind you. "What one do you think babe?" You asked jai holding up 2 dresses. One was a short green dress and the other was a figure hugging kaki colored one that came just your knees that showed of your curves. "That one!" jai smirked pointing to the kaki one. "i knew it" You laughed. On the way around the shop you picked up some gold bracelets and a black clutch. You turned around and saw the boys trying on the women's hats acting like girls, "Oh god, i think we better hurry" you laughed looking at jai. You both walked to the counter and paid for your stuff. "ready boys" you smiled walking up to them. "yeap lets go", You all walked out of the shopping centre and to the car. Putting all the bags that you and the boys got in the boot and hopping in. You clicked your seatbelt and jai grabbed your hand holding it on his leg. "you feel a bit better knowing mum and Mariam are gonna be there babe?" he smiled looking in your eyes, "Yeah alot better" you giggled squeezing his hand. "good, tonight will be fun babe, don't worry" he smiled and kissed you on the head. "I hope so" you smiled snuggling into his arm as the car started.

......................

A/N: Hope you guys liked it will be more interesting in the next few parts lol

Send in suggestions about what you want to happen too