"Michael if you can take a punch, you can take me cleaning you up"

Start from the beginning

"I know, I wouldn't force you into anything" Michael said truthfully.

"Then I guess you're in luck because my parents are away visiting my grandparents" you told Michael.

"Thank you y/n, I owe you" Michael said and you started walking to your house.

**time skip 'cause you're only walking, not a lot can happen, right...?**

You unlocked your front door and stepped inside turning the light on at the same time. Michael followed you inside and closed the door behind him. He stood to the side as you locked the door.

"Do I need to take my shoes off?" Michael asked you.

"No it's fine, what my parent don't know won't hurt them" you said and walked through your house to your kitchen.

You put your keys on the top of one of kitchen counters.

"Would you like a drink? And I mean a non alcoholic one" you asked Michael.

"Some water please" Michael asked politely.

You got out a glass and filled it with water before handing it to Michael.

"Thank you" he said as he took a sip.

"We have a guest bedroom you can use for tonight and I'll show you where the bathroom is" you said getting yourself a glass of water for you to take to bed.

"Thank you, again" Michael smiled.
You returned the smile and showed Michael where the bathroom was then were the guest room was.

You did your useful night time routine and put your pajamas on that were pajama shorts and a thin top. You then slid into your own bed and it didn't take you long to fall asleep.

You woke up from the sun shining through your curtains. You sat up and stretched. You rubbed your eyes then ran your fingers through your hair to smoothen it down.

You slowly got out of bed and put your slippers on and picked up the glass of water you took to bed with you and drank it.
You went to the toilet before you walked down your stairs to your kitchen to put the glass in the sink to be washed.

You heard footsteps walking into your kitchen and panicked forgetting that Michael stayed. As you turned around, you jumped back slightly when you saw Michael.

"Fuck Michael, you scared me" you said putting your hand to your chest.

"Good morning to you to" he said.

Michael walked over to where you were standing and put his empty glass in your sink. Michael already had his jeans and top on that he wore last night.
His hair was stuck up in all different directions which made you giggle.

"Why are you laughing" Michael questioned.

"Your hair, it's sticking out in different directions" you said and before you realised your hands were in his hair sorting it out for him.

His hair was soft against your hands your fingers easily shaped his hair to how it normally looks. You moved the pieces of his hair that would sit on his forehead to their place.

Your eyes fell to Michaels. The brightness of the light through your kitchen window made Michaels eyes shine the brightest green you ever seen. Your hand left his hair and rested on his shoulders.

"Thanks" Michael said barely above a whisper.

You watched Michael lick his lips making you bite yours. You felt Michael hands on your waist as he stepped closer to you.