"Michael if you can take a punch, you can take me cleaning you up"

Start from the beginning

You wasn't sure if Michael was drunk or had much to drink but you didn't mind his company. The fact he was just sitting with you in silence made you forget he was a bad boy.

You never thought of Michael as someone to just sit like he his now. You wondered if him being a bad boy was just an act or maybe he just has a sensitive side.

"Would you like a drink?" Michael asked you, snapping you back into reality.

"No I'm good thanks" you smile at him.

"When I come back will you still be hear?" Michael questioned.

"Probably" you answered then watched him disappear inside the house full of drunk teenagers.

You looked at your phone for the time. 20 minutes or so had passed since Michael went inside to get a drink. You knew the house was full of people but it shouldn't take 20 minutes to get a drink.

Just as you thought that you saw Michael stumbled out of the house. He smiled as he flopped down next to you.

"Why'd it take you so long?" You questioned and Michael chuckled.

"Well, I filled my cup with beer But some people were seeing who could drink 5 shots the fastest, I put my cup down then drank the shots, I guess I won" Michael said smiling to himself.

"Cleaver" you said but could help but smile.

"Oh fuck" Michael groaned.

"What?"

"I left my drink inside" Michael said but you laughed.

After about half an hour of you and Michael sitting in a comfortable silence you started to get tired and decided to leave.  You slowly stood up from the bench but before you could walk Michael held onto your arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked you, looking almost sad you were just going to leave without telling him.

"I'm going home" you said.

"Oh" Michael sounded disappointed but you weren't sure why, you knew he was drunk but you didn't think that would affect him that much. He knew you didn't want to have sex with anyone tonight because he helped you when someone nearly forced you into it, so he couldn't be disappointed about that.

"Michael" you said and he lifted his head to look at you.
"You need to let go of my arm so I can leave" you told him.

"Yeah sorry" he said letting go and standing up.

Michael stood up next to you, you'd never stood this close to him before. You didn't feel intimidated by him, but you could understand why people backed away from him.

"Can you do me a favour?" Michael asked you.

"What is it?"

"Could I stay at your house? I know that sounds weird and stuff. I'm not looking for sex, it's just my parents told me not to come home drunk or after I've had a lot of alcohol" Michael slurred but you just about made out what he said.

"I'm not sure Michael, wouldn't it be better if you stayed with a friend" you said not sure if you wanted him to stay at your house. Considering you and Michael hardly ever spoke you wasn't sure if you should suddenly let him stay over for the night.

"Please y/n, I'll end up sitting on that bench all night, by myself waiting for my friends who are probably with a girl somewhere inside" Michael said but you still weren't 100% sure it was a good idea.

You looked up at Michael and his eyes met yours. He looked as if he was going to start begging on his knees.

"If I let you stay, you know nothing between us is going to happen tonight, right" you said sternly at Michael.