"I said I'd keep you safe"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I'm sure somebody will bring some, I mean, someone always does" just as you said that there were people at the door. You checked the time as you friend let them in.

It didn't take long for people to start filling the house as the music blasted from room to room.

It was 11:00pm as you had a cup in your hand, which was your second cup of beer and you stood watching the drunk people including your friends. You smiled to yourself watching your friends laugh and dance around with the crowd of people.

"What you smiling at" a deep voice said in your ear. You lifted your head up to see Michael standing beside you leaning his shoulder against the wall.

"Nothing much" you simply replied as you drank the end of what was in your cup.

"You're parents are on another business trip?" Michael questioned.

"Yep, leaving me alone" you sighed.

"Well, I'll keep you safe" Michael smiled as you looked up at him.

"Want me to get you another drink?" Michael asked as you looked at the empty cup in your hands.
You nodded handing him your empty cup.
He walked away and you turned your attention back to the dancing people in front of you.

"Alright pretty lady?" Someone you didn't know slurred meaning they were drunk.

"I'm fine thanks" you simply answered turning away slightly.

"Wanna come with me?" He said close to your ear.

"No" you said but he moved closer to you. You tried to push him away be he easily grabbed your arm and stopped you.

"Want to touch me do you?" He said and pulled you towards him.

You wished Michael hadn't left you because if he was still here this guy wouldn't be here. You wished someone would notice you struggling to get away from the creep holding you but everyone was too drunk and in their own little worlds to notice.

"Get off" you shakily said. You were becoming scared, you knew exactly what this guy wanted and there wasn't much you could do about it.

"Never" he smirked in your face.

You tried to get out of his grip again but that only made him tighten his hold on your arms.

"You're coming with me" he said and you wanted to cry, scream, shout for help.

"No she's not" Michael said from behind you.

"That's not for you to say" the guy said. You looked up at Michael and you could tell he was already getting angry.

"She clearly doesn't want to go with you" Michael said as you looked back at the guy who stared at Michael.

"Just fuck of man" he snapped at Michael.

"Don't make me punch you" Michael said clenching his jaw.

"You don't have it in you, now do as I said and fuck off" the guy said pushing you to the side as he challenged Michael.

The next thing you knew Michaels fist collided with the guys face. You stood shocked and so did everyone else in the room.
The guy punched Michael back which led to a full fight.

They both hit each other and neither of them wanted to stop until the other was down on the floor.

"Michael stop" you shouted but he wasn't listening to you.

Other people started to get involved and tried to break up the fight.
Two boys pulled Michael away and someone held the other guy back too.

"You guys gonna stop fighting now" someone said standing between them. They only nodded as the crowd of people who stood in a circle started to disappear to where they came from.

You looked at Michael, his lip was busted and his eye was red. Michaels eyes met yours but you didn't want to look at him. You thought he knew better than to start a fight. You thought he would have helped you a different way but you were wrong.

You decided to leave, it was 12:04am now and you just wanted to be at home.

As you walked out the front door to walk home you didn't see or hear what happened next.

"That all you got you dick? You're so weak and pitiful. You weak assed shit" the guy said to Michael.

Michael simply punched him, making him stumble backwards and hit the wall sliding down it to the floor. Michael then ran after you.

"Y/n!" You heard Michael shout. You looked behind you and he was running out of your friends house.
"Y/n wait!" Michael shouted when he saw you. You picked up your walking  pace but Michael ran to you and placed his hand on your arm to stop you from walking. 

"Why'd you walk off?" Michael asked you as you crossed your arms and looked at him.

"Why? Because you nearly beat someone up Michael, you didn't need to do that" you said not meeting his gaze.

"Actually I did beat him up" Michael mumbled.

"Bye Michael" you said and started walking again.

"Y/n I'm sorry" Michael said walking after you.
"If I knew it would have upset you y/n, I wouldn't have done it. Actually you know what, I still would have done it because he was gonna force you to do things you didn't want to do, he deserved what he got" Michael said walking beside you. 

You and Michael walked in silence until you reached your house. You both stopped as you fumbled around with you keys.

"C-can I clean myself up at your house?" Michael asked you as you walked to your door.
"Please, I don't want my parents to see me with blood on my face" Michael said and you opened you door as you sighed.

"If you have to" you said and Michael walked inside behind you and closed your door.

You turned on the lights in you house as you walked through making your way to your bathroom.
Michael followed you and you got out what he needed.

You also got a face wipe out and cleaned your face standing next to Michael who was having trouble with wiping the blood off his face. You threw the face wipe away and took the antiseptic wipe out of Michaels hands.

"Sit down" you told him and he sat on your toilet lid.

You stood close to him and cleaned his face up gently. You felt Michaels eyes watching you as you tried not to hurt him.

"I'm sorry" Michael said barely above a whisper.

"Don't be sorry Michael, I should be saying thank you" you said as you lightly dabbed the blood away from Michaels eye.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked you.

"I'm fine" you lied. You weren't fine, you were scared, not of Michael but of what that guy could have done to you. You were scared of the thoughts that were in your head of that guy. You just wanted to forget about it.
"There you go" you said finishing and throwing away what you used to clean Michaels face.

You turned back around and Michael was stood right in front of you. His eyes flickered between yours as you looked up at him. He lifted his hand and moved a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Michael asked you.

"No" you whispered.
Your eyes met Michaels, the way they shined in the light distracted you, the shade of green they were suited him perfectly.
"Thank you" you said.

"It's okay, I said I'd keep you safe" Michael said quietly. His voice was low and deep which calmed you slightly.

There was a comfortable silence between you and Michael. His eyes scanned your face as you felt your heart beat speed up.

"I should probably go" Michael said.

"Yeah probably" you replied but neither of you moved.

Michael then pushed his lips on yours, his hands holding your waist as your fingers tangled in the back of his hair. He pulled your body close to his to deepen the kiss. Your lips moved together with his and fitted like puzzle pieces.

You both slowly pulled away breathless. Your hands rested on Michael chest and his hands stayed on your waist.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that" Michael said and you giggled.